• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

RWS Diana 6G

Classified Status
SOLD
Sold Pending Funds

I have an RWS Diana 6G for sale. It is in the original styrofoam box with the original brown cardboard sleeve. This pistol has the target grips, as well as two additional apertures for the front sight, a dovetail scope mount (with screws which appears to have never been mounted), and paperwork. The pistol is extremely accurate and seems to very much enjoy a diet of H&N field target trophies.

The seals were replaced about 3 weeks ago when I bought the pistol from a gentleman collector’s estate. The pistol is tip top, the only cosmetic damage I can find is a 1.25 inch long scratch on the right side of the barrel, a few small scuffs on the grips themselves, and a small scuff on the large ring on the rear of the pistol.

I am only selling this pistol because my hand is too big to shoot it comfortably. My hand is 107.5 mm wide and 52.7 mm thick at the thumb. Unfortunately, squeezing my hand into the grip is just too uncomfortable to do for any length of time. Oh well, that give you an opportunity at an extremely nice vintage pistol. If you’ve never shot a Giss pistol they are admittedly a bit odd, but entertaining and extremely accurate none the less.

I am asking $400 shipped.

Any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited: