RWS RWS scope without windage and elevation adjustments

i believe you will find that there is no RWS scope that has ever been made without turrets for adjustments
now scope have been made to be mounted in a frame that would adjust the scope but that tech is very old
if you what to find an old RWS scope i would look on Ebay
i never thought they were the best quality
thumbnail_IMG_4598.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4599.jpg

i believe you will find that there is no RWS scope that has ever been made without turrets for adjustments
now scope have been made to be mounted in a frame that would adjust the scope but that tech is very old
if you what to find an old RWS scope i would look on Ebay
i never thought they were the best quality
View attachment 494086View attachment 494087
Some of the RWS scopes were the exact same Hakko as the Beeman scopes without that goofy blue ring
That makes them better than the Beemans. Black with classy gold trim.

Reactions: Ievgen721
Seems strange that RWS would market a scope mount having scope adjustments built in, but no scope without adjustments.
The adjustments in the mount are just for roughing in your zero, or in other words, getting close. Once that is established, the internal adjustments on the scope are used to fine tune your point of impact relative to your point of aim.
When you mount and zero an optically centered scope in this fashion, you will have darn near the full range of internal adjustment in the scope for correcting to field conditions AND your image quality will be greater with an optically centered scope.

Shimming a one piece mount is easy enough, but shimming individual bases without truing the rings back up to each other presents its own set of problems.
The C mount rings will tilt fore and aft to make up for the elevation differences between rings when initially setting up your scope.

Reactions: Ievgen721