Airforce Saber tactical but stock

So I installed a Saber Tactical adjustable butt stock on my Texan .457 today. I had a concealment solution but stock extender on it that looked great!!!! The butt stock from Saber would not fit on the but stock extender so I had to go with the original Texan but stock and am not impressed with the way it looks, what y'all think? It's been raining here in Louisiana so no shooting it today to see if I like it! It seems like it will be functional as the upper adjusted and actually kinda rest on your shoulder which seems like it will be super helpful at keeping the gun steady. Soon as the weather clears up we shall see!!!!!!

20240906_174320.jpg

Screenshot_20240906_175645_Photos.jpg

Reactions: TimeRabbit
I don't much care for the look of it either, but who buys and AirForce gun for the looks anyway? I know that was not the reason I bought mine.
If it is functional, then what more can be asked? :unsure:
Lol, you are 100% correct my friend!!! I actually passed on the Texan being my first air gun because of the look, and went with a dragonclaw... The Texas ultimately won me over tho!! I do still love to shoot my Claw!!!

Reactions: jmohme
@TimeRabbit I actually like the look of that!! Is that all custom
The clamp and skeletalized buttstock are a bintac product sold with an air cylinder I sent out 4 or 5 emails to bintac seller asking if they could sell the buttstock without the bottle I received 1 email and they said 65 bucks . I made the grey pad from some hard Eva foam and wrapped the bottle with heat shrink tube , comfort for me and grip for the clamp.

Reactions: jmohme