• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories Saber Tactical Crown Chassis Gen 1

Classified Status
SOLD

terry mc

Jul 18, 2023
Peoria
Up for sale is a Very clean Gen 1 Saber Tactical Crown Chassis.
I am looking for $300 plus actual shipping.

It is in very good condition and includes an extra in the form of a Saber Tactical monopod Adapter part #ST0028.
This is oof of my benchrest gun so it is always put away clean and never drug thru the woods or other dirty environment.

Some details about the stock.
It comes with a bottle guard with a built in Arca Rail and pickatinny mount so you can use a tripod or bipod for your shooting activity.

The rear stock is folding and has a magnetic hold for when the stock is in the folded position.
Fully adjustable for cheek riser and length of pull as well as the angle of the butt.

They are a fantastic stock which has helped make my Crown a match winning machine.
If you shoot benchrest with a Crown you want this stock. It makes all the difference in the world.
If you are looking because you want to shoot benchrest also consider my Benchrest monopod listed in another ad on here.

I have shimmed the folding mechanism.
it takes up that tiny play that some have issues with on the first gen.

If you have any questions please reach out to me.
20240731_185858.jpg
20240731_185838.jpg
20240731_185849.jpg
20240731_185825.jpg