FX Saber Tactical DRS Chassis

I really like the built-in level !

Still pricey !

I will wait and see what other companies make a chassis for the DRS.

The Delta Force is priced out of what I'm willing to spend and so is this Saber Tactical chassis.

I know they are cost less than the MDT, but MDT is a premium chassis manufacturer.
Hopefully MDT will make a less expensive more hunter friendly chassis for the DRS.

Screenshot_20240727_092503_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240727_092523_Chrome.jpg

WOOHOO. These look nice and are priced right.
The ST chassis also looks like you will be able to get at the reg and hammer spring without removing the action from the chassis !

Reactions: Justaguy
The ST chassis also looks like you will be able to get at the reg and hammer spring without removing the action from the chassis !
I am curious about that. I sent ST an email asking for bigger pictures so we can see the small details better.
I agree with you on the MDT. If I had made better decisions in life, the MDT would be my first choice, but the ST will be more than good enough for a guy like me.
I also feel like the ST guys are part of the community and located in my home state of Florida. Which is important to me. I feel pretty good about giving them my money.

Reactions: Impact701
If you get a ST chassis please share pictures
I stopped by my local shop today and had him order it for me. I told him I would pick it up next Friday 9th. I will post pics and do a little write up on it next weekend. It is a poor man's Pro, but I am pretty excited about it.

I am not sure about the lenght of pull but it doesn't seem to have the same adjustments as the MDT/Delta Force. I will find out soon and I will post some close up pics.

Reactions: Impact701
I stopped by my local shop today and had him order it for me. I told him I would pick it up next Friday 9th. I will post pics and do a little write up on it next weekend. It is a poor man's Pro, but I am pretty excited about it.

I am not sure about the lenght of pull but it doesn't seem to have the same adjustments as the MDT/Delta Force. I will find out soon and I will post some close up pics.
That's awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing more about it !

Personally I like the look of the ST chassis better, and I think its a better overall value than the MDT. If you need to make the length of pull longer it shouldnt be too hard to make your own spacers with longer screws. Or knowing ST, they will make some extra spacers available at some point. Looking forward to your pics.

I like the chassis even more than I thought I would. When shouldering the gun, it feels a lot like an AR platform. The Saber Chassis is about 2" longer than the classic stock. Fill port goes all the way through so you can fill from either side. It is pretty sweet. The gun looks amazing, and I have a message in to Saber Tactical to see If I can get a matching bronze moderator to complete the look.
I have named the gun MP24. Which is short for Money Pit 2024.

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

I like the chassis even more than I thought I would. When shouldering the gun, it feels a lot like an AR platform. The Saber Chassis is about 2" longer than the classic stock. Fill port goes all the way through so you can fill from either side. It is pretty sweet. The gun looks amazing, and I have a message in to Saber Tactical to see If I can get a matching bronze moderator to complete the look.
I have named the gun MP24. Which is short for Money Pit 2024.

View attachment 487481

View attachment 487482

View attachment 487483

View attachment 487484
That looks Awesome !

Money Pit 2024 😂😂😂

14 inch lenth of pull is pretty good !

Definitely a very nice upgrade for your DRS !

WOOHOO. These look nice and are priced right.
So now that you have been shooting your DRS in the ST chassis for a while how do you still like it ?