Hatsan Safely bleed pressure from Hatsan Jet 2 cylinders?

Malum

May 22, 2024
Does the Hastan Jet 2 have a pressure bleed screw? I bought a refurb jet 1 and then also the dual cylinders during the NRA 20% off sale. The jet one didn't leak but when I installed the dual cylinders it started losing about 80 bar/day, then more slowly as the pressure decreased. Hatsan wants me to just send it back for repair, but does anyone on the forum know how to bleed the cylinders so I can uninstall/reinstall? Any tips on the install, or guesses on why it's leaking? I mean other than the popular "it's leaking 'cause it's a Hatsan."

Thank you. Should the insert end of the cylinder be lubed before installation? How snug should the scrub screw be tightened?
only the O-ring with Silicone oil or Silicone grease only, "DO NOT" use regular oil or grease on any parts exposed to pressure, NON- pressurized parts ok

Tighten the Grub Screw very snug but not to tight that it damages the driver slot, 20-25 in-lbs.

if it leaks try replacing all the O-rings on the parts you just installed and use Silicone oil or Silicone grease on the o-rings.
Ace Hardware carries lots of O-rings, you might find the ones you need there. buy extras.

Last edited: