Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what shipping and customs would entail buying an airgun from the UK, but I imagine that there are certain guns you guys have access to over there that are difficult to find here and might sell for a high enough price to make the shipping worth it. A Sharp Ace Hunter or anything from Venom for example.

The problem I would foresee you having is that online airgun classifieds are infested with scammers and a new member from a different country with a low post count and no sellers history is going to have an extremely hard time getting anyone to purchase from them.

I would think your best bet is just to advertise on a UK based board and be prepared to wait for a buyer.

Ummmm... three questions.

1) Could we see a photo of your face TF?
2) Preferably a close-up?🤪
3) Are you a natural redhead?

🤣
1000006451.jpg

You don’t have a sense of humour no? You literally base trust from a name on a forum? Obviously any buyer or seller would have to provide proper details… it’s just that I have a sense of humour
Obviously no one bases trust on a name. However certain ones absolutely immediately bring one to question trust. I envision an immature kid I wouldn’t want to deal with, or maybe you have a brother…******* 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️. Then we could blame your parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.