scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have noticed many posts warning of someone that has taken people to the cleaners. Then the obvious 1300 dollar alpha wolf posts. Shame as I don’t remember that place being like that a short while ago.
No matter how many locks you put on your door thieves will still find a way in.
IMO the security measures on this forum are pretty good.
However, as members we can enhance it by keeping vigilant and reporting scammers when and wherever they show up

Edward

Reactions: Trucker3573
No matter how many locks you put on your door thieves will still find a way in.
IMO the security measures on this forum are pretty good.
However, as members we can enhance it by keeping vigilant and reporting scammers when and wherever they show up

Edward
Luckily this place has gotten better with the implementation of the 2 factor identification. I remember there for a short while it was scary when well known member accounts were being taken over. Really scary.

We strongly encourage everyone to use 2FA (Two factor Authentication) via an Authenticator App (like Google Authenticator).

To enable 2FA first download an authenticator app, then go to your profile > Password & Security > Enable Two-Step verification. Note that 2FA via email is useless if a hacker has access to your email account. 2FA via an app only requires a code once every 30 days. A small price to pay to keep you and everyone else safer.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.