While you wait for your scope, try shooting with the open sights. If you're getting good groups with the sights then that will tell you for sure it was the scope. Also try different pellets, most Weirauch guns like H&N pellets in my experience. The gun will let you know which pellet it prefers by how it groups. Start at 10 yards or so and work further out as you get more confident.

Reactions: antony123me
How do you know the turrets are moving? I am not saying they aren't but am curious what led you to this conclusion.
i kept ajusting them and because my memory is not good i was thinking it was me constantly ajusting them. then a did what it says in the manual when you zero the scope there are two tiny screws on the top of each turret when zeroed you can undo the screws and move the turrets back to zero without effecting the zeroing you have done thats when i realized they wer moving cause i had set them back to zero then my shots wer moving away from centre and then i looked at the turrets and they had both moved from zero.

While you wait for your scope, try shooting with the open sights. If you're getting good groups with the sights then that will tell you for sure it was the scope. Also try different pellets, most Weirauch guns like H&N pellets in my experience. The gun will let you know which pellet it prefers by how it groups. Start at 10 yards or so and work further out as you get more confident.
i have shot the rifle once at the same distance without the scope and didn even hit the target LOL. so i think i will just wait till they get back to me.
the pellets im using are (DIABOLO EXACT) 177, and (DIABOLO FIELD) 177, both have the same grains. both hit in nice groups its definitely the scope. ive serched everywhere ive not found one post with the same issue.

That one picture i gave was from a uk shop

https://www.uttings.co.uk/Product/543/106519/hawke-eclipse-3-9x50-ir-rifle-scope/

I dont know seems the places i look there no longer available , but that airguncenter uk still sells them?

Hard to think hawke making a discounied scope for one air gun shop or they bought up all the old stock ..

As long as hawke honor's the warranty ot all that matters.
this is the shop owner of the airguncentre.com doing a video on it.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
That one picture i gave was from a uk shop

https://www.uttings.co.uk/Product/543/106519/hawke-eclipse-3-9x50-ir-rifle-scope/

I dont know seems the places i look there no longer available , but that airguncenter uk still sells them?

Hard to think hawke making a discounied scope for one air gun shop or they bought up all the old stock ..

As long as hawke honor's the warranty ot all that matters.
now i look the video was uploaded in 2019. heres the link.

Did you get the warranty from Hawke to replace the scope? I'm new and looking for the first scope. Interested to see how you get yours resolved

Did you get the warranty from Hawke to replace the scope? I'm new and looking for the first scope. Interested to see how you get yours resolved.
Hi, I think Hawke give a liftime warranty everywhere but not in Europe.

T

Hi, to everyone that gave me help and advice on the scope thank you. Just to give you an update. the air gun centre sent me out a replacment. Ive fitted it but i have not fired it yet, cause its constantly raining here and i dont want it to get wet. sorry about the grammer.
Nice they took care of it . Hopefully that does the trick and has you back up and shooting..

Enjoy.😉