Screwed to death

I would have tapped in a torx when you rounded it in the second picture and added heat and one of the penetrants. Send it to bigragu and have him film the work for us to see.

It's not that hard at all if you have a drill press and vice. Even a old rusty one like this.
20230125_201536.jpg

Allen

It seems like I do not have the right tools like a vise or drill press.

I tried heat, I may try again since I just got a new heat gun which goes to 1200F (650C).
After heating it up how do I dislodge it?
Would a reverse drill bit work?
Can the revrse drill bit be used in a power drill, or does it have to be done with a manual drill/handle?
reverse drill bits aka 'left handed' drill bits work best in a hand held drill, so you can back them out when the bit catches the screw and wants to UNscrew.
DO NOT FORGET TO REVERSE THE DRILL MOTOR to use them bits
I got reverse set from Menards

Hope you get them extracted. I've had a few hex screws start to strip out on me. I was lucky enough to be able to tap a slightly larger one into it and ended up getting it that way. However I did have a 30 cal armada breech with both barrel set screws seized up. Had a lw barrel stuck in it. I ended up either selling it or trading it. I built a Benjamin Fortitude a few years back and had one heck of a time with that rifle. Walking away probably saved it's life. Good luck and keep us posted.

For something like this I would have opted to weld a piece of steel to the screw head to use as leverage. But even if you get these out now, I would never pressure up that tube again. I think you compromised it with the ol dremel. I have had my Urban apart many times to figure out what o-rings were leaking. I know it doesnt help you buy my screws came out fine, not sure its fair to trash the companies. They sold a metric crap ton of Urbans, few have had issues.

For something like this I would have opted to weld a piece of steel to the screw head to use as leverage. But even if you get these out now, I would never pressure up that tube again. I think you compromised it with the ol dremel. I have had my Urban apart many times to figure out what o-rings were leaking. I know it doesnt help you buy my screws came out fine, not sure its fair to trash the companies. They sold a metric crap ton of Urbans, few have had issues.
Based on my experience it is entirely fair to trash Gamo and BSA.

The air tube has a very small scratch/cut made with the Dremel.
I doubt that would matter.