Second focal plane option? First not out of the question

I currently enjoy the ZeroTech thrive HD 6-24x50 as my default scope for pesting. Absolutely love it! However is there another option, and you need to see the reticle, its simplicity. Now is there another option between it and the Delta Stryker 5-50x 56 MOA . SFP ? We are looking between 550 and 1650 bucks. The glass clarity and the reticle display is paramount. I absolutely hate Christmas tree reticles. Look at the zero tech thrive PHR 11 reticle to get an idea. Thanks optics hounds!

Note! Several great options were listed, and, I almost grabbed one. But at $1200 or so, I want certainty, since I’d lose $400 on resale. A FFP option with a reticle I can use is the delta javelin. The SMR 2 I think, the one with just the vertical and horizontal dots. Check it out and lets me know of others that may fit the bill, thanks friends!

Last edited:
More magnication?

Last edited:
Reactions: rangur1
goto
I currently enjoy the ZeroTech thrive HD 6-24x50 as my default scope for pesting. Absolutely love it! However is there another option, and you need to see the reticle, its simplicity. Now is there another option between it and the Delta Stryker 5-50x 56 MOA . SFP ? We are looking between 550 and 1650 bucks. The glass clarity and the reticle display is paramount. I absolutely hate Christmas tree reticles. Look at the zero tech thrive PHR 11 reticle to get an idea. Thanks optics hounds!
goto page 12 in classified, there is a Delta Stryker listed for sale