FX Sekhmemt 2nd Gen 28mm Gauge problem

Hey guys, this is Nicole, the new head of customer support at Sekhmet. I'm looking forward to enhancing our services and here to address all your concerns.

If you're having trouble with the battery display getting stuck on your 28mm Pro, pls empty the battery and recharge it. That should fix the issue. But if it doesn't, feel free to reach out to us via email ([email protected]) for a free replacement. We got 2-year-warranty for the new gauge.

Of course, if any your gen-1 gauges have problems, pls contact me also.

Previously it's our fault of defective gauges & poor customer service, and we take that on board. We've revamped our customer support team and promise to respond to all queries within 24 hours.

We understand how significant your trust is, and we genuinely appreciate your patronage. I'll also be frequently checking into these forums to follow up, so if you have any issues, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Hey guys, this is Nicole, the new head of customer support at Sekhmet. I'm looking forward to enhancing our services and here to address all your concerns.

If you're having trouble with the battery display getting stuck on your 28mm Pro, pls empty the battery and recharge it. That should fix the issue. But if it doesn't, feel free to reach out to us via email ([email protected]) for a free replacement. We got 2-year-warranty for the new gauge.

Previously it's our fault of defective gauges & poor customer service, and we take that on board. We've revamped our customer support team and promise to respond to all queries within 24 hours.

We understand how significant your trust is, and we genuinely appreciate your patronage. I'll also be frequently checking into these forums to follow up, so if you have any issues, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Always good to fess up…I’m sure you will be an asset to the company

This is great news. Thanks for reaching out here. I have had nothing but great luck from my gauges. That said, they are all gen1. I have not made any purchases of the small ones or the gen2 due to the fact of issues noted and lack of support.

I look forward to seeing how your addition to the company improves other’s experiences.

Thank you very much for reaching out here!

Dave

This is great news. Thanks for reaching out here. I have had nothing but great luck from my gauges. That said, they are all gen1. I have not made any purchases of the small ones or the gen2 due to the fact of issues noted and lack of support.

I look forward to seeing how your addition to the company improves other’s experiences.

Thank you very much for reaching out here!

Dave
Hi Dave, very glad your Gen1 still strong enough :ROFLMAO:
We've just launched Gen2 28mm Pro & plan to launch improved 25mm standard later this year also. Improvements of every aspects, 1.5 x longer battery(one charge last 90 days), Psi/ bar conversion, magnetic charging, 60 Mpa high-pressure seal system, more stable software, eco-friendly packaging, new looking...
Also quick response of customer service & 2 year warranty.
Hope you may try the Gen2 or small gauges someday, let's see how we do!

Hi Dave, very glad your Gen1 still strong enough :ROFLMAO:
We've just launched Gen2 28mm Pro & plan to launch improved 25mm standard later this year also. Improvements of every aspects, 1.5 x longer battery(one charge last 90 days), Psi/ bar conversion, magnetic charging, 60 Mpa high-pressure seal system, more stable software, eco-friendly packaging, new looking...
Also quick response of customer service & 2 year warranty.
Hope you may try the Gen2 or small gauges someday, let's see how we do!
Hi, your website shows all gauges as out of stock. Do you expect inventory anytime soon?

Empty the battery?
Is there a process for fast discharging the battery?

Reactions: Buckpcp