FX Sekhmemt 2nd Gen 28mm Gauge problem

It is here !!

20230908_122903 (1).jpg

Reactions: SekhmetAirgunAcc
Nicole is a miracle worker!
Too bad that the previous administration didn't tend to business as there are PLENTY of dissatisfied users out there.
Seems that the change to Nicole is an excellent one.
Mike
Thanks Mike! must forward this to the boss :ROFLMAO: & I plan to open a thread to let everyone forward their dissatisfaction there to help us solve them at once 🫣

I refrained from this comment in their thread but will say here that I would recommend the 40 dollar orcair ones on Amazon. I have one on my Maverick and it works great. It seems very precise and accurate as far as I can tell. Kudos to sekmet for the response and thread but the fact the thread is necessary should tell you something 🤷‍♂️.

I refrained from this comment in their thread but will say here that I would recommend the 40 dollar orcair ones on Amazon. I have one on my Maverick and it works great. It seems very precise and accurate as far as I can tell. Kudos to sekmet for the response and thread but the fact the thread is necessary should tell you something 🤷‍♂️.
Thank you for your candor, this is exactly what I wanted to see. Because the Airgun nation forum is specialized for professional airgun enthusiasts, various issues of Sekhmet have been mentioned in previous posts here, so I hope to post here to give everyone a more direct channel to talk to Sekhmet. I hope that everyone will not only encourage me, but also line & list questions very directly and give us the opportunity to solve them. I'm already prepared for this.

For users, we firmly believe that digital gauge must be more fast & accurate readings and helpful for improving shooting accuracy. We hope that more airgun enthusiasts will be willing to try this upgraded product. Regarding the market, we've never hoped to monopolize it. More brands joined, more people tried, that's amazing. Of course competition is inevitable,so we are also upgrading our 25mm simple model, which is less than 50 US dollars too & the boss is watching.😊

Thank you for your candor, this is exactly what I wanted to see. Because the Airgun nation forum is specialized for professional airgun enthusiasts, various issues of Sekhmet have been mentioned in previous posts here, so I hope to post here to give everyone a more direct channel to talk to Sekhmet. I hope that everyone will not only encourage me, but also line & list questions very directly and give us the opportunity to solve them. I'm already prepared for this.

For users, we firmly believe that digital gauge must be more fast & accurate readings and helpful for improving shooting accuracy. We hope that more airgun enthusiasts will be willing to try this upgraded product. Regarding the market, we've never hoped to monopolize it. More brands joined, more people tried, that's amazing. Of course competition is inevitable,so we are also upgrading our 25mm simple model, which is less than 50 US dollars too & the boss is watching.😊
Has this issue been resolved yet? My gauge showed up today and I have the same problem

Has this issue been resolved yet? My gauge showed up today and I have the same problem
From your mail, it seems you've solved the problem already by following the steps I've replied. Here's the detail for reference:

We've identified that this issue results from the screen suddenly getting stuck. Fortunately, it can be easily resolved with a simple hardware restart. The process to restart the screen involves 3 steps:

1.Stop charging( remove the charging cable);
2.Leave the screen on for approximately 24-48 hours to allow the power to drain and the screen to turn off automatically;
3.Recharge the device with a charging cable. Post charging, your screen should return to normal.