FX Sekhmet Customer Support - Update & Assistance

Hello everyone,

This is Nicole and I am the Head of the Customer Support at Sekhmet. We've listened to your feedback and first and foremost, I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by our previous product issues and lack of sufficient customer support.

I've created this thread as a place for you to reach us directly regarding any product issues or suggestions. Feel free to leave comments below, or send me a private message if you prefer. You can also send us an email for more extensive help: [email protected]

We have a solution in place now for owners of defective 25mm & 28mm Pro models. We will be offering replacement units of 2nd-generation 28mm Pro for these customers. Updates you can check this for reference: https://www.sekhmetonline.com/products/pcp-airgun-digital-pressure-gauge

For users with 25mm standard models, we're working on an upgraded version, expected to arrive in October( latest in Nov). This upgraded model will include features like an automated wake-up function. Once available, we will happily replace your current defective model with the upgraded one.

Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work to make things right. Your satisfaction remains our top priority.

Best Regards,
Nicole Rae
Chief Operating Officer
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Ori Design INC.
www.sekhmetonline.com

sekhmet new 28pro.jpg

I have 2 of the 25mm defective units.
Hi Bramezy, sorry about it. What's wrong with the gauge? Would you pls contact us by mail: [email protected]. you can contact us with the mailbox when ordered & the pictures about the problem. Since I can't find your oder just through the name, pls do contact us.

I have one waiting to be installed, how do I know if it's defective? What was the failure? Was it an entire batch? Purchased 28mm pro a month ago, not used yet.
Don't worry about that, the Gen-2 works perfectly. Some of previous Gen-1 esp 25mm gauge Standard leaks, but we assure our customers to replace.

Hi Bramezy, sorry about it. What's wrong with the gauge? Would you pls contact us by mail: [email protected]. you can contact us with the mailbox when ordered & the pictures about the problem. Since I can't find your oder just through the name, pls do contact us.
Yep, your info is correct. Nicole is here to confirm it.

I have 2 of the leaking 25mm guages. The 1st one leaked and I had to wait a while to get the replacement one. After getting the replacement installed, I noticed it leaked as well and I gave up. Other than the leaks, I really like the guages.
Another replacement that doesn't leak would be awesome!
Thanks to let us know. The leaking one I suppose is 25mm gauge standard ? We're updating the Gen-2 25mm standard now which hope to back in stock in Oct, must do very careful work to test throughly this time.
So if your defective gauge is 25 std, we can arrange the replacement of Gen-2 in Oct. If it's 25 Pro, we can arrange now by Gen-2 28mm pro ( if the size fits)
Pls do contact us again with [email protected]
Thanks for your support!
Nicole

As a long time user of the original 28mm Sekhmet gauges and, unfortunately, one of the more vocal critics recently due to the horrible experience with the 25mm gauges last year due to not only the leaks but also non-existent customer service, I am tempted to try the new 2nd gen 28mm Pro gauges but am very weary. I have 5x 28mm gauges installed in my rifles and they work well; the only real complaints I have about them are: the charging cable is finicky and updating the firmware is very difficult.

It's great to see that the company is trying to take it's customer service more seriously but I haven't seen enough yet to fork over $500 for some new 2nd gen gauges so I'll wait and see how all of this plays out before buying.

As a long time user of the original 28mm Sekhmet gauges and, unfortunately, one of the more vocal critics recently due to the horrible experience with the 25mm gauges last year due to not only the leaks but also non-existent customer service, I am tempted to try the new 2nd gen 28mm Pro gauges but am very weary. I have 5x 28mm gauges installed in my rifles and they work well; the only real complaints I have about them are: the charging cable is finicky and updating the firmware is very difficult.

It's great to see that the company is trying to take it's customer service more seriously but I haven't seen enough yet to fork over $500 for some new 2nd gen gauges so I'll wait and see how all of this plays out before buying.
Fully understand your concern & big thanks for your long lasting support. For customer service problems, we're trying our best to do things right. For product quality problems, we will to find all the defective ones to replace them for free.

Reg 28mm gauge, the two problems you mentioned are indeed what we updated in Gen-2. The new mega charger is much easier & stable to fit. Also the firmware is already finished by the factory no need to do more updates from the customers.

At the same time, we attach great importance to our old friends. If anyone of our old customers want to try our new products, pls contact me by email [email protected], I will be more than happy to send you some old customers discount code. Of course, if your have any defective gauges, feel free to contact us.

Nicole

I did try to contact you, Nicole. I want to return your Gen 2 gauge simply because it won’t scroll through the menu properly. And you failed to reply when I told you that. I have tried to follow the instructions many times. I do not want this gauge anymore.
Hello, Terry. I remember it very well. First of all, your gauge is Gen 1 not Gen 2. You bought one of our 28mm Gen-1 in 2021 with the wrong thread (we double-checked with you to make sure the thread was correct before shipping). Second, we still replaced the correct thread free of charge to you and do not require you to send back the wrong thread in 2021. Now two years later, you sent an email complaining that you couldn't find the right way to operate the gauge, I still replied immediately, forwarded you the instruction manual and asked you what was wrong with the operation. But your answer is that you took it out of the airgun and no longer need them which means you're not willing to provide any evidence of the defect. This is why I can no longer serve.

Yes, that is all correct. I’d still like to GIVE this gauge back to you if you have a USA address. Then YOU can waste YOUR time to see if it’s defective.

Send me an address and I’ll pay to make sure you receive it.
Sure, I've confirmed you with our customer service info by mail

Hello everyone,

This is Nicole and I am the Head of the Customer Support at Sekhmet. We've listened to your feedback and first and foremost, I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by our previous product issues and lack of sufficient customer support.

I've created this thread as a place for you to reach us directly regarding any product issues or suggestions. Feel free to leave comments below, or send me a private message if you prefer. You can also send us an email for more extensive help: [email protected]

We have a solution in place now for owners of defective 25mm & 28mm Pro models. We will be offering replacement units of 2nd-generation 28mm Pro for these customers. Updates you can check this for reference: https://www.sekhmetonline.com/products/pcp-airgun-digital-pressure-gauge

For users with 25mm standard models, we're working on an upgraded version, expected to arrive in October( latest in Nov). This upgraded model will include features like an automated wake-up function. Once available, we will happily replace your current defective model with the upgraded one.

Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work to make things right. Your satisfaction remains our top priority.

Best Regards,
Nicole Rae
Chief Operating Officer
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Ori Design INC.
www.sekhmetonline.com

View attachment 387750
I have one of the newer 28mm Pro. Yesterday I installed it for the 1st time, and the screen came loose somehow. It is slightly popping out at the edges, it is easy to pop back in but keeps coming out. Otherwise working fine.

I have one of the newer 28mm Pro. Yesterday I installed it for the 1st time, and the screen came loose somehow. It is slightly popping out at the edges, it is easy to pop back in but keeps coming out. Otherwise working fine.
Hi there, so sorry about that.It's the very first time about the loose screen problem, actually we fully glued the screen to be water proofed. But don't worry about it & no need to pop it back...hahaha that's not the correct way for customer self to repair it of course. :ROFLMAO:

Pls do contact me by mail & help me by taking a video so we can arrange you a brand new one asap, while the defective one pls send back to our customer service center, we'll take it to the factory as a very bad case. Nicole [email protected]