FX Sekhmet Customer Support - Update & Assistance

Fully understand your concern & big thanks for your long lasting support. For customer service problems, we're trying our best to do things right. For product quality problems, we will to find all the defective ones to replace them for free.

Reg 28mm gauge, the two problems you mentioned are indeed what we updated in Gen-2. The new mega charger is much easier & stable to fit. Also the firmware is already finished by the factory no need to do more updates from the customers.

At the same time, we attach great importance to our old friends. If anyone of our old customers want to try our new products, pls contact me by email [email protected], I will be more than happy to send you some old customers discount code. Of course, if your have any defecgauges, feel free to contact us.

Nicole
Hi Nicole,

I emailed you a week ago and have not gotten a response. Can you respond to my email when you get a chance?]

Thanks,
Yen

@SekhmetAirgunAcc
I have just purchased two of your pro gauges to help tune my FX rifles.
I have only tried one on my sub12 .177 FX Panthera so far, but it does not accurately record the shots so the data about consumption is no good. I shot 23 shots and it picked up the shot count as 6. I could be using it wrong but I don’t know how, it is in the bottle position and not the regulator.

I thought this might be a firmware issue (mine is on c6.0c 23F03 ) but the manual states I should use the data cable and not the charging cable, but both gauges only have a charging cable in the box?

Last edited:
Yes, as mentioned in our conversation, draining the battery is the only correct way to solve it. I've also posted a Q&A on our website, here's the link for reference. As the screen stuck is a hardware issue, restarting will help everything get fine as always 😬
"Stuck screen is a hardware issue"
Sounds more like poor software to me.

@SekhmetAirgunAcc
I have just purchased two of your pro gauges to help tune my FX rifles.
I have only tried one on my sub12 .177 FX Panthera so far, but it does not accurately record the shots so the data about consumption is no good. I shot 23 shots and it picked up the shot count as 6. I could be using it wrong but I don’t know how, it is in the bottle position and not the regulator.

I thought this might be a firmware issue (mine is on c6.0c 23F03 ) but the manual states I should use the data cable and not the charging cable, but both gauges only have a charging cable in the box?
So I just tried this on my 90fpe .25 and it was the same although it picked up more shots, it was still only half