Diana Sell Price for Diana 54 Pro?

You're try to sell a dinosaur. Those interested in your D54 will be a very, very small niche market. $500 will buy a lot of PCP rifle these days. Good luck, you're gonna need it.
Springers hold their value. PCP’s don’t. That Diana 54 is about $650 new and so long as it’s in good shape will be worth $450-500 for years to come. Try and recoup the purchase price of a PCP sometime.

You're try to sell a dinosaur. Those interested in your D54 will be a very, very small niche market. $500 will buy a lot of PCP rifle these days. Good luck, you're gonna need it.
Over 30 years I have sold tons of collectible rifles, good PСP or spring makes no difference. I would sell this rifle for $450+ in a day. It seems you have no idea what you are writing about. It's just that not everyone can be a salesperson.

Last edited:
You should get $450 for it. It's not just a springer it a a recdoiless springer and quite accurate to boot. I killed a ground hog at 30 yards. It is the most accurate hard shooting springer I have shot. You look at people getting serious about small game hunting rifles you think PCP. But for a first rifle you have to add several hundred dollars to that to become self sufficient. So you have the price of the gun plus the compressor or tanks or what have you. A 54 is right there complete. It was my first move toward PCP. I shot the 54 for 4 years before I made the jump to PCP. And frankly did not gain that much at the time. AA 410E. Don't let them tell you it is just another springer it's not.

I’ve got to question the whole narrative that springers are on the way out. Springers are just about the cheapest and easiest guns to shoot that still deliver reasonable accuracy. You don’t need a charging apparatus, NFA items, a shooting range set up for firearms or a remote location where you can shoot, you don’t need to pump multiple times for every shot and in .177 or .22 you can practice for less than 3 cents per shot.

Reactions: Ievgen721
Sold my Air King today for $450 via consignment at a local gun shop. Lost 15% service charge, but didn’t have to fiddle with shipping or worry about being scammed. Couldn't be happier.

On viability of springers, I enjoy mine and shoot them more often than my PCPs for some reason. And a top quality springer is still a lot cheaper than even an entry level PCP plus tank or compressor from an established brand like FX, Daystate or Air Arms. They still have their place in my opinion.