Diana Sell Price for Diana 54 Pro?

I am planning to sell my Diana 54 Pro Beech in .22 caliber and wondering what it should bring on the used market. It is very clean and I just got it back from a factory rebuild including new piston, spring and trigger group.

Chuck
I think around $500. Has the piston fallen off the hook or was it an empty shot?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bandito
I put the Air King on consignment at the local gun shop over a month ago for $495 and so far no takers. May have to drop the price. The story I got was that local airgun customers are mainly interested in PCPs these days. Oh well.

To levgen721, never an empty shot. My belief from the way the cocking problem developed slowly over time was that the latch rod was gradually backing out of the piston body. I didn't take it apart since it was under warranty so don't know for sure. Was told that all internals were replaced, including the trigger group for some reason. Should be like a new gun. I did put 10 shots trough it to verify proper function and velocity before putting it on consignment.

Reactions: Ievgen721
I am planning to sell my Diana 54 Pro Beech in .22 caliber and wondering what it should bring on the used market. It is very clean and I just got it back from a factory rebuild including new piston, spring and trigger group.

Chuck
$725 for a new one currently at PA. They're always running some kind of coupon sale, so figure 20% off of that if you're patient and wait for a big sale and 10% if you just use whatever the current coupon code is. So a new one would cost between $580 and $650 plus sales tax.

I'd say given the condition you describe that your $500 price is pretty reasonable and I'm someone who loves to poke fun at the overpriced guns on the classifieds.

Reactions: wgd

Chuck
brand new and free shipping is $724 so i would think 2/3 of that = $482 plus shipping would be a decent price