• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Selling: Edgun Leshiy2 .25 250mm Huma Hornet carbon bottle Leshiy

Classified Status
SOLD

Kovas

Apr 23, 2020
Colorado, United States
So here it goes - I’m selling my Edgun Leshiy2 .25 cal 250mm

Something tells me this is one of those guns I’m going to regret selling, but I’ve just got to thin the herd…

If you’re reading this, you know what this is: the ULTIMATE backpack or truck pelletgun!

I’m the original and only owner of this Leshiy2. Purchased direct from Edgun West.

I’ve put about 4-5 tins of JSB pellets through it and it has never had an issue. Simply don’t shoot it enough!

Cycles great, holds air (will shipped degassed), and remains in excellent overall condition.

This is the 1st generation of the Edgun Leshiy2 (the regulator is internally adjustable). Arguably the most durable of all 3 versions thus far. I’ve done a few minor upgrades: Carbon 300cc bottle (also purchased from Edgun West), 2 additional magazines, new Micarta grip, Huma Mod50 “Hornet” moderator.

This Leshiy2 comes with 4 magazines total.

Original parts also included (see photo 3). Original air cylinder (used for about 200 shots), original moderator, original hand grip. Also included is the original fill probe, and shorter locking pin (does not work with carbon bottle installed). Plus a few extra bits (little rubber butt grips, a magnet to remove the mag covers, a picatinny adapter, 2 spare transfer port pucks and o-rings. The original neoprene sleeve is getting a bit fuzzy, so a brand new neoprene sleeve is included. What you see in photo 5 is all that is included with this sale.

I have never changed the factory settings. Brian (at Edgun West) set it up for me with lots of power, but with the 300cc carbon tank, I can shoot all 4 mags and still have air left for more!

This Leshiy2 is used, but remains in excellent overall shape. I never aired it up over 300bar. Never used in rainy weather. Always stored in a cool dry place. Very little cosmetic wear: a few light marks here and there - see photos. About what’s expected for a used Leshiy2.

Note: There is some very minor flaking off of the finish where the mags spin against the barrel - this was common with first gen. Leshiy2s. In no way affects the cycling of the mag or shooting. See photo 4.

My only reason for selling is that I bought another Leshiy2! (Longer barrel and larger caliber).

Asking $1850 PayPal f&f shipped anywhere lower 48.
With the extra mags, extra bits and upgrades, I feel like that’s a very fair price. Of course, best offers are welcome!

Let me know if you’re interested!

IMG_9934.jpeg

IMG_9935.jpeg

IMG_9936.jpeg

IMG_9937.jpeg

IMG_9938.jpeg

IMG_9933.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: ChickenDumpling