• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Selling FX Bobcat MK2 .25 cal w/extras (470cc air cylinder)

Classified Status
SOLD

Maizen

Oct 10, 2018
California, United States
I got this Bobcat MK2 in .25 cal with LOTS OF EXTRAS, but ended up getting purchasing another rifle. It sits and I don’t get to enjoy it as much as I want to even though it is a tank of a rifle. Winner of many benchrest competitions. I saw another .30 cal Bobcat MK2 selling for $820+ shipped recently.

SOLD

Here is Ted smacking a pigeon at 150 yards with it:

This rifle is a laser due in part to the Theoben designed Smooth Twist barrel system. The liner is still as polished and shiny as the day it came out of the factory. It also sports an unorthodox 470cc air cylinder which is why the shot count is so high.

Comes with a regulator pre-installed; holds air forever and has a dial for low or high power. Low power its whisper quiet and you can shoot most of the day on a single air fill. On high power you have a small to medium game hunting rifle.

Has a factory FX moderator, upper picatinny rail for your optic and a lower picatinny rail for bi-pod/ flash light/ foregrip or whatever else you like.

Comes with a fill probe, silicone grease for fill probe, O-ring repair kit, 6x single shot trays, 4 mags (12 shot magazines). This rifle can seat one mag in the breach and 2 in the stock which is awesome when out in the field so you can get 36 shots with no additional gear in your pockets.

All of this will be kept safe and secure and shipped in the padded foam hard case from Utah Airguns.

Last edited: