• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Selling one of my babies: FX Impact M3 Bronze 0.22 600mm w/ Extras

Classified Status
NLA

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
[No trade offers on this listing please...]

Hello AGN,

I'm looking to sell a super nice FX Impact M3 Bronze Standard 480cc in 600mm (Superior liner) 0.22 caliber w/ 1 magazine, FX stackable moderator, bipod, stainless steel bolts and factory FX hard case. I am the original owner of this Impact and bought it new from Penchetta in AZ; it has been one of the best shooters I've ever owned and my go-to rifle ever since I got it. It is insanely accurate and consistent and is currently set up to shoot the JSB 18.13g pellets through the 600mm Superior liner at ~930-940fps with the 2nd regulator only set at 80bar. It's got a very efficient tune and has plenty of power to spare - you can leave everything else the same and just turn the valve adjuster out one full turn out and you'll easily get the fps up to 1,000fps . . . a 3/4 turn of the valve adjuster in and you'll have it just under 900fps and almost silent. At its current setting, the FX stackable mod is surprisingly effective and this rifle is already very, very quiet.

Rifle is in fantastic condition as shown in the photos; I mostly shoot from inside my home office and very occasionally walk around the backyard with it - meaning that it's never truly been in the field on any real hunt. It holds air and functions perfectly. I will include the original sales receipt from Penchetta and will be happy to assist in any warranty issues that might come up in the future (rifle has been perfect and had zero issues to date).

[This rifle currently has the standard 480cc bottle on it but I do have the smaller 300cc bottle if you prefer a more compact/lighter setup. Bottle decals can be easily removed if you don't want them.]

This beautiful M3 comes with the following upgrades / extras:
  • FX factory stackable moderator
  • Latest FX Impact M3 lightweight, hollowed out cheek rest
  • Atlas clone bipod
  • 3D printed butt pad w/ bag rider
  • Stainless steel bolt kit (already installed; original blacks screws will be included)
  • Original Penchetta sales receipt
PLEASE NOTE: scope and mounts are NOT included in the purchase price...

Price is $1900 + 1/2 actual shipping

Local pickup is available in the SF Bay Area - otherwise, payment by Paypal Friends & Family is preferred (or add 3.5% if using PP Goods & Services). I have plenty of feedback both here and dating back to the Yellow Forum so please feel free to do your due diligence and know that you're dealing with a reputable trader.

m3a.jpg
m3c.jpg
m3d.jpg
m3e.jpg
m3f.jpg
m3g.jpg
m3h.jpg
m3i.jpg
m3j.jpg
m3k.jpg

Last edited: