N/A Semi-Auto Recommendations

Whatever you do, dont get an LCS, they are good while they work. But as soon as they leak they don't have any support and getting parts for them is difficult. Also if you're looking for a quiet semi then the only options are GK1 and K1, the action of the LCS is not backyard friendly. I haven't tried the Sidewinder or rattler, the L2 is a noce looking gun but I wasn't a fan of the trigger compared to the K1 or GK1 and for the price of nicely set up L2 you can get 2 GK1 set up as carbines with prisms or red dots.
I agree with this. I have had a K1 and a few L2s. The L2 is fun to tinker with, but more prone to issues because of the tinkering. While every edgun dealer claims to be the best one, none of them sent me guns setup correctly.

The K1 just works, and is quieter. I would gladly give up a removable magazine for a quieter more reliable machine with a higher fixed round count

I agree with this. I have had a K1 and a few L2s. The L2 is fun to tinker with, but more prone to issues because of the tinkering. While every edgun dealer claims to be the best one, none of them sent me guns setup correctly.

The K1 just works, and is quieter. I would gladly give up a removable magazine for a quieter more reliable machine with a higher fixed round count
Exactly! Not only that, they are stupid easy to tune to whatever power you want. There's also multiple dealers who are more happy to help with parts and service.

Reactions: sticman77
Whatever you do, dont get an LCS, they are good while they work. But as soon as they leak they don't have any support and getting parts for them is difficult. Also if you're looking for a quiet semi then the only options are GK1 and K1, the action of the LCS is not backyard friendly. I haven't tried the Sidewinder or rattler, the L2 is a noce looking gun but I wasn't a fan of the trigger compared to the K1 or GK1 and for the price of nicely set up L2 you can get 2 GK1 set up as carbines with prisms or red dots.

I got my L2 from Spain (Francisco) and it was flawless.

Reactions: sticman77
My gripe with the leshiy two is just the trigger and the delay between pulling the trigger and the gun actually firing
It feels like a double action revolver. Takes some getting use to. I use a firm grip like a hand gun. They are a fine piece of hardware. I sold mine recently. I wanted something different.

I got my L2 from Spain (Francisco) and it was flawless.
He had the better customer service, but sent me a L2 with missing gauges etc. it was comically bad. The stuff I got from America had the wrong nozzles for caliber. I had already bought the full nozzle set for tuning, but not everybody does that

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
I have the SF standard and it's fine, I had a tank leak but it was an easy fix and I broke a valve pin, again easy fix. I tried slugs,,,,DONT DO THAT......but with pellets it's ok and pretty accurate. I wish there was a way to make the trigger lighter!!! I'm still Icing my finger after this last weekend. I can't find anything to make the trigger better anyone know how?
Jeffthetech: you can lighten trigger with some polishing of the contact areas on the hammer, sear and trigger. I use a light moly grease I mix on the contact areas. You then want to use some lighter springs on trigger and sear. That sometimes takes some trial and error to balance reliability with lighter pull. 3.5 to 3 lb is very doable. Go to bolt action you can get down to about 2 lb. Best thing to do if you have the mechanical aptitude is to polish all the eternals. I make a bolt handle that makes it easier to cock.

20230123_083300.jpg

20240407_183000.jpg

Reactions: Emjay4248