Seneca Dragon Claw airbow

I heard you can increase the performance on the dragon claw dual airbow. Who will do this for me?
@Doug W
I’ve never heard of a Dragon Claw dual airbow. I’ll have to look that one up.

Edit: Is this what you’re referring to?

Last edited:
Reactions: Doug W
Reactions: anonymous_.457
Your wording is just throwing people.
Seneca Dragon Claw with (the new) WITH the "whoteewho hunter kit" . I personally hadnt heard the whote' who thing before. An "airbow" being dedicated to arrows/bolt and the dragon claw will shoot lead ammo or bolts. About $20. per shot

And sure most all airguns ca be modded for more power. Who? I am not certain anymore but if at all handie you could. Simply open up the front of the valve and slot the sides of the valve body allowing more air flow faster. An aftermarket poppet (valve stem) of peek would help also, that's about it. I ahve done it.
Now that Seneca firinf airbolts is already hitting about 550fps. Exactly how much do you need?

If Only wanting to fire arrows there are other (slower) options. https://www.pyramydair.com/search-results-ext?keyword=airbow and more if you search.

John

• Haha
Reactions: anonymous_.457
I had a Claw .50 dual tank and didn't even need to shoot the Airbolts at full power, used the half cock position and was getti a flat shot string of 6 shots between 380 fps and 390 fps andd My arrows where pretty heavy because I was using a 160gr sbuffer head.

That is plenty velocity.

****Edited for missprinted numbers

Last edited:
Reactions: RM.510bigbore
That was an option $500 right now with the special that's been ran right now

Screenshot_20230522-032434.png

"That was an option $500 right now with the special that's been ran right now"
You can just fill any pcp with helium for a nice increase in power. Fill an LA Outlaw or a Talon or a Benjamin maximus at 2,000psi and it will boost power somewhere around 25%.
Does cost a little but hey America.
Also yes it does raise it voice. Really.

John

Reactions: Doug W