Seneca EAGLE CLAW .22 (Full Review) Western Style Lever Action HUNTING PCP Rifle

jjjjjjjjjjjjjj.JPG

This has got to be one of my favorite PCP rifles. The Eagle Claw is a lever action Western style PCP rifle that is powerful and dead accurate. This affordable PCP is available in .22 and .25 caliber. It's every bit a Western Style Cowboy gun, and also every bit a modern tack driving PCP. Great gun! Here is my review of the lever action Seneca Eagle Claw in .22 caliber. Thanks for watching! -Nate

rrrrrrrrrr.JPG

ffffff.JPG

ggg.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 306636

This has got to be one of my favorite PCP rifles. The Eagle Claw is a lever action Western style PCP rifle that is powerful and dead accurate. This affordable PCP is available in .22 and .25 caliber. It's every bit a Western Style Cowboy gun, and also every bit a modern tack driving PCP. Great gun! Here is my review of the lever action Seneca Eagle Claw in .22 caliber. Thanks for watching! -Nate

View attachment 306637
View attachment 306638

View attachment 306639
Nice review Nate.

I have the .25. Good rifle, accurate and hits hard. The large reservoir gives plenty of shots too. But, I just prefer the Marauder and would like to trade my 25 Eagle Claw for a .25 Gen 2 MRod. Maybe get around to it eventually. I can tune my Marauder to more power but not nearly the same shot count as with the Eagle Claw. And the lever is easy to cock.

Yes, 460cc. It is a big tube, lol. And a powerful rifle. I might just know about where you can acquire a really nice example of one in .25 ;).
460 . . . that s some wow!-number for a tube.
i have a quite rare single tube Shinsung MKIII underlever holding an air volume of 380cc. (photo below).

May i ask where you got your numbers from? do you have a link perhaps ? thx man.

By the way,
yes indeed, that Eagle is a slim and slender delight to see, but i d rather not seen that needle peaking claw-like foster sticking out in front, ready to sting . . . That s not at all adding to the aesthetical beauty this gun in fact is all about. Next to its smack power of course.
A 'traditional' Sam Yang fill-socket would have looked a lot smoother on that beauty.
Somewhat like on the single tube MKIII below.

1703326458055.jpeg

1703326590358.jpeg

460 . . . that s some wow!-number for a tube.
i have a quite rare single tube Shinsung MKIII underlever holding an air volume of 380cc. (photo below).

May i ask where you got your numbers from? do you have a link perhaps ? thx man.

By the way,
yes indeed, that Eagle is a slim and slender delight to see, but i d rather not seen that needle peaking claw-like foster sticking out in front, ready to sting . . . That s not at all adding to the aesthetical beauty this gun in fact is all about. Next to its smack power of course.
A 'traditional' Sam Yang fill-socket would have looked a lot smoother on that beauty.
Somewhat like on the single tube MKIII below.
I was working from memory, 460cc. But Pyramid Air under specs lists the same figure, 460cc. Mine is a beautiful and completely working, air tight, pellet slinging air powered lever gun :love:! Despite being a lever gun and Marlin fanatic I prefer dumping money into the Marauder black hole :). Thus my toying with letting mine go. Mine is the rifle, not the carbine.

Thx. Seen it too.
But still wondering though if those figures are correct.
Pretty sure they are correct. The tube flares from the action to a larger diameter and the rifle is quite long, being a rifle. Yes, 460cc and 200 Bar is correct. It takes quite a hit of my bottle filling it. They are big rifles with a good punch and accurate.

Of course, if I really want to call down the thunder I reach for the one on top.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ex.Magnum