Servus from Austria

Hello everyone👋😃

I've been reading for a while and have learned a lot from you. So, I'm writing to you from beautiful Austria, and like most people here, I come from the firearms sector. Unfortunately, reloading in Europe has pretty much hit the wall. People just avoid things instead of buying the products of their choice. So last year, while on vacation, the virus got the better of me and I bought a Diana 54 Airking Pro in .177. I was amazed at the accuracy at 50m. The vacation was over, but the virus remained. I tried an FX Wildcat MK 3. But without a bottle. The sniper version with the tube reservoir. Well, I didn't shoot with it for long, but I fell in love with the package, and I bought an Agt Uragan 2😄, which made life difficult for me with its leaks. Luckily, I had a Hills compressor by now. 🤓 To cope with the frustration, I had to get an FX Maverik in .22. The tuning measures took what felt like weeks, if not months. It put up with everything. No air loss like with the Uragan 2. Nothing. And I wouldn't have held it against him given the procedure. I probably won't be able to get rid of the virus anytime soon😁

Thomas☺️

Well, it seems you are wandering around in the Rabbit Hole®. You will be forced to go deeper and deeper until you find the exit, at which point you will have found true bliss, or have had a stroke from frustration, one of the two for sure.

I too have a few Mavericks, they work, it's a hobby getting them so. But they are fun. Enjoy

Willkommen