• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shipping to California, PCP air rifles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no problem shipping PCPs and pellets to me in California. And for those California haters, we can hunt with lead pellets here, can hunt turkeys, etc. I know you love to put down others, but misinformation runs rapid. However, here in the sticks USPS will not deliver to homes and some vendors will not deliver to PO Boxes, so just choose UPS or FedEx for those rare occasions. I will not leave the beauty of the Sierra Nevada mountains over political posturing. Nature is long term, politicians come and go.

Yup! I had one. Not much for shooting distance, but fun to play with.
I've used the pump shotgun one they make. Buddy has one at the lake house. It works fine for it's intended use. I've had a couple wasps take a few blasts to stop moving though.

Maybe the coarse ground salt will better handle the wasps. Buckshot vs birdshot.
I think it will only do the fine salt. They do make an attachment to the 2240 barrel and you just pour salt into it. That would most likely do the course grain. Hell, it might even shoot small rock salt!

Perhaps the companies that won't ship there are looking at things from a litigation-avoidance perspective. California is home to more than a few sue-happy people, gubment officials and private organisations.

Then there's the problem with porch piracy. I imagine that there are some areas in Ca where it's rampant. Some areas may just not be worth the trouble to ship to. When an In-N-Out has to shut down because of on-site crime, there's a problem that no one is addressing.

Luck,

J~

Status
Not open for further replies.