• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shipping to California, PCP air rifles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from California, and sometime in the last 2 years something has happened. Nobody (Amazon, Walmart, EBay, AirGun Depot, and Ima through Bug-a-salt in there too because I could not but the grey one) is willing to, or they cannot ship me for reasons none of them (except big-a-salt) seem to know. I'm trying to figure out what law or new mass punishment my state has imposed on me and everyone. I have entered multiple address, within Southern California, and the aforementioned companies still deny me. Does anybody know what is going on? I'm not happy and I want to know whose fault this is. lol! I want to write a strongly worded letter (nothing scary or illegal) to it or them.

Could it be………
Newsom

E2C193F4-8D33-45AC-BFE3-728D124AAE8E.jpeg

I'm from California, and sometime in the last 2 years something has happened. Nobody (Amazon, Walmart, EBay, AirGun Depot, and Ima through Bug-a-salt in there too because I could not but the grey one) is willing to, or they cannot ship me for reasons none of them (except big-a-salt) seem to know. I'm trying to figure out what law or new mass punishment my state has imposed on me and everyone. I have entered multiple address, within Southern California, and the aforementioned companies still deny me. Does anybody know what is going on? I'm not happy and I want to know whose fault this is. lol! I want to write a strongly worded letter (nothing scary or illegal) to it or them.
I live in SoCal.
I've had no problem receiving airguns or airgun related items in the last four+ years. Either from online airgun shops or from private individuals.

Maybe a change in the "seller" might be a good idea ! Like supporting the shops that advertise on Airgun Nation, or other US based airgun forums.
Amazon...doesn't...need our airgun money. Is Amazon going to help you if you have a problem ? No, they aren't ! Will regular shops (online or not), help you...yes, they will .
So...there you go.

Mike

Lighten up men. Bad mouthing any state in america is still bad mouthing america. WANT ANGER Mikevv is spot on. Amazon makes billions every year and still gets 10+ million back from IRS EVERY YEAR. It is a fact. Look it up !
If they were truly part of the U.S. then why do they disregard the 2A along with 1A? Weren't those amendments intended for the whole of the U.S.?
P.S. This should be in a politics forum of some sort. Do we even have one here?
My apologies for being concise and to the point.

I shipped somes TequilaGUN from Texas to California and never had some issues.
I used UPS and USPS.
There are no 'real' or 'legal' issues here (unless some folks live in cities or counties which have laws specific to airguns).

The issue here is with the STORES which don't choose to support U.S. 2nd Amendment rights, even for things which only 'look like firearms' but aren't actually firearms. Amazon being the biggest offender. Can't wait until California eventually requires drivers licenses for children's beds which look like race cars.

Unfortunately other stores get trapped into a situation where moronic CA public attorneys will attempt to prosecute them for the illegal use of a legal item. These stores choose not to take the business risk as defending a lawsuit, even if they win, is cost prohibitive.

The question was asked above: "Are the voters in California really that stupid?" The answer is not all, but unfortunately the majority ARE. That assessment coming from a native Californian who has not (yet) ever lived in another state.

Status
Not open for further replies.