Shoebox F10 for $499

"intenseaty22"
"Rey"Good point guys.
Anyone knows if you have to use a oiless compressor?
I have huge compressor already because of my trade and I don' want to get another compressor just for the gun. Was wondering what kind of filters I need to make my original compressor work.
There are several filter options that you could use b/w shop compressor and the Booster. It should have a media that can trap oil just in case.
Correct..... Oil is easy to separate.

"BigTinBoat"
"Rey"I am still not sure if it' worth it if your gonna an oil free compressor for the first stage. The make so much pumps right around the 1200 mark these days. No need for a first stage pump. No lines from one pump to another. Less hassle, faster, etc.
I got a $49 Norge compressor from Lumber liquidators that works great. Going on my 3rd year. There is one line connecting them together. Is this any different then "connecting" the water pump to one of the Chinese 2 stage pumps?
Hey just checked out the Norge at Lumber Liquidators it's still available. That's a good price. Do you use it with the Max or the F10?

"AGFAN"
"BigTinBoat"
"Rey"I am still not sure if it' worth it if your gonna an oil free compressor for the first stage. The make so much pumps right around the 1200 mark these days. No need for a first stage pump. No lines from one pump to another. Less hassle, faster, etc.
I got a $49 Norge compressor from Lumber liquidators that works great. Going on my 3rd year. There is one line connecting them together. Is this any different then "connecting" the water pump to one of the Chinese 2 stage pumps?
Hey just checked out the Norge at Lumber Liquidators it's still available. That's a good price. Do you use it with the Max or the F10?
I use it with my F8 which is kinda "between" a MAx and the F10.

Looks like the current Norge is a actually bit bigger then mine. Puts out the same 2.8cfm (at 90psi) but it has 6 gallons of usable air vs my 4gal.

Here is the one I have.

https://www.lumberliquidators.com/ll/c/Air-Compressor-Gallon-Stack-Norge-3GNTC/10026227