• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Shoebox F10

Classified Status
SOLD

Franklink

Sep 3, 2017
AZ, United States
Consider this a parts lot as it is currently NON-FUNCTIONAL, and reflected in the price.

92-93hrs on the thing, I'm the first and only owner.

I'm realizing I don't have: mostly the time, but also a little bit the patience to get er running again.

Sale includes 4 complete rebuild kits (and a couple partials), 3 spare slow-blow fuses and some random parts like spacers for the large piston and some not very used felts for the oiler.

I know for sure that it needs a new fan and new brass bushings for the crank arm connection. The brass bushings are a couple bucks from McMaster Carr.

It MAY need a new power switch b/c the current one will turn it on, but not off, it has to be unplugged to turn it off. The switch may be fine though, after a new fan is wired in? The switch also controls the fan.

And it MAY need something else that I'm unaware of? (If I knew exactly what it needed I wouldn't be selling it.)

There's also something going on with the bushing on the right support column to where it won't stay in place. That may go away with new bushings in the crank arm connection?

Estimating a weight of 30# and looks like shipping to the East coast would be about $100.

I'd like $200, net to me. Buyer pays actual shipping. I've been slightly burned on "buyer pays shipping" before so I would like $300, through PayPal and then I'll refund back the difference in actual shipping, up to $100. And I'll send buyer a photo of the shipping receipt.

(example, you want it, so you pay me $300 through PayPal, F&F. I take it to shipper and it costs $50 to send it to your location. I will send you a photo of the shipping receipt and pay your PayPal account $50 back since that was the difference in shipping). That way, I get the $200 net, and you paid the $50 for shipping.

Located in AZ if that helps to factor in shipping. And I'll only ship to contiguous 48 states, unless you're willing to pay more than $100 for shipping, if it costs that much to get it to you.

I've still got the original box/packaging that it came to me in and it'll ship in that same packaging.

PM if interested

Search my post history and past classifieds dealings if the refunding of excess shipping costs concerns you. A sale of the compressor will play out exactly as described above.

(also, for any interested buyers that will be at EBR in a few weeks, I'll be there and a pass-off at the event would be the easiest for both of us. For an easy peasy EBR pass off I'd take $175).