Shooting 25-yards with the Diana Bandit mounted with a Scope

Hello everyone

For an inexpensive PCP Pistol this Diana Bandit is a ton of fun to shoot and pretty dog-gone accurate. Shooting FX 4.52mm 13.4gr pellets at 25-Yards, conditions 50degrees, winds 5 to 10mph variable. Four Card Challenge Target Number One, shooting 1-shot at each of the nine Targets. This is actually a rifle target but with a scope mounted on the Bandit it works really good. I shot a lot of paper today and used seven different pellets and decided to try the FX and it turned out to shoot the best but I still could not shoot that 90 score.

ThomasT

Bandit 111722-1.jpg
Bandit 111722-2.jpg
Bandit-FX-111722.jpg

I have the Airbug CO2 version and I agree it is very accurate. I haven't been able to get trigger down to a few ounces like my HW44 so I tend not to shoot it a bunch. The Weihrauch is just so blamed accurate and easy to shoot.
Hello @rsfrid

Ross as you know, your HW44 is a completely different pistol from my little Bandit. Your pistol is as accurate as many rifles. However both guns are just pure fun to shoot.

ThomasT

You have my interest in this pistol .
Hello @beerthief

You can buy this gun for around $200 from most dealers and it is an absolute hoot to shoot :p
I really like using a Red Dot instead of the scope for plinking and for 10-meters.

ThomasT

nice ... my bandit is pulling night ops duty around the coop atm .. the chick in the box wasnt doing so well in the cold so it got the deluxe hotel in the kitchen tonight ..

View attachment 306394
Nice! My Bandit is currently in pieces. The tube is enroute to Froggy's Airguns for a drop block. (I believe he will be offering them for sale after machining mine.) I can't wait to have a little 25 carbine with a good shot count. I'm pretty much addicted to this platform. I have the Bandit, 2 Chasers and 2 Stormriders.

Hello @beerthief

You can buy this gun for around $200 from most dealers and it is an absolute hoot to shoot :p
I really like using a Red Dot instead of the scope for plinking and for 10-meters.

ThomasT
I SBR'd mine with Buck Rail AR kit and a red dot. Very accurate out to 25yds for me.
IMG_0012.JPG

I can only say that one and the others look damn good and are accurate

Dare I say they are sweet ??
Yep I do
Hey again @Perle

For a CO2 gun this little guy is deadly out to 20+ yards, with fresh charge. I shoot the Laser at night and that is fun.
ThomasT
Diana Chaser~Buck Rail-4A.jpg