Shooting Bench - Heres mine, show me yours

Hello All,

I was looking for a minimalist solution for my air gun field shooting and hunting. Originally, I made my own shooting table and had various types of rifle rests that I was using on my shooting table. Problem was carrying all that gear into the woods for hunting or to my local range for the shooting I wanted to do. All that gear meant too much weight to carry in and out.

So I began looking for alternatives to my current shooting table set up. After searching the Internet for several months, I settled on the Idleback Shooting Chair, made in England and completely self-contained and not heavy at all. It actually has three different sections or pieces that fit together. First you have the legs, then the rifle rest with attached round seat, and finally the arm or rifle butt rest. The Idleback is a solid piece of equipment. Weighs about 24 pounds and you can sling it over your shoulder and carry it in or out from your shooting spot.

The round seat (or available saddle seat if you prefer that style) swivels or rotates a full 360 degrees and the swivel is adjustable to your preferred rotating speed. The rotation is very smooth. Adjustability is unique to the Idleback Shooting Chair. It has adjustable feet (up & down); an adjustable gun rest; and an adjustable arm or rifle butt rest; and an adjustable back rest. And, the arm/rifle butt rest can be attached to accommodate a left or right hand shooter. Only downside for me was it's a bit too pricey, but once I made the decision to buy it, it has worked out just fine for me.

Here is my Idleback Chair with the three main sections attached together: