• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shooting Gallery Frame

Weather finally cooperated today and was able to test out my improved shooting gallery frame. Mostly just added a second level and put my spinners on the second level.

20220528_134420.1653768915.jpg
20220528_133251.1653768916.jpg
20220528_133141.1653768918.jpg

Its not bad for being made out of spare junk. 

The base is actually a set of cheap tv legs that I removed from a tv and the frame is some scrap wood from when an old cabinet factory near here git demoed and the demo company was selling off some scraps. 

I keep expecting to loose one of the left spinners every time I nail one with the .22, but they're holding up so far. The 25m range probably gives enough space to reduce the impact energy to survivable.

Now I'm planning on buying some cheap cowbells and hanging them along the sides with some long screws like spinners.

Very nice LARGE multi target range (envious here in a good way)! My target box is a measly 5"x5"x12" LOL! It is stuffed with rubber mulch and duct seal for in city slient practice.

I'm lucky i guess. A small 1 acre plot and a little bit of woods behind my backstop lets me get away with it. Plus most of my neighbors are gun nuts or hunters or veterans, so I usually don't have a lot to worry about there.

Very nice LARGE multi target range (envious here in a good way)! My target box is a measly 5"x5"x12" LOL! It is stuffed with rubber mulch and duct seal for in city slient practice.

I'm lucky i guess. A small 1 acre plot and a little bit of woods behind my backstop lets me get away with it. Plus most of my neighbors are gun nuts or hunters or veterans, so I usually don't have a lot to worry about there.

My dream home! LOL! My friend lives up in the mountains and has land that we can shoot (and pest) our airguns so I have an idea of what you guys have...an airgunners paradise! Luv your range and targets.