Shooting rabbits in Northern Ireland

Welcome to the forum Kyle!

I enjoyed your video-the tips on rabbit hunting are spot on and the property you're hunting is beautiful. I'm a bit envious of the greenery as I live in California where the grass goes brown around mid-June.

Regards,

John

1567261678_7378673945d6a83eeea0ce7.84422943_030.JPG

Welcome to AGN! This was an entertaining video and like John said, what a beautiful spot. Apple orchards in Ireland, I never knew. I think of cattle and sheep when I think of farming/ranching in Ireland. Thank you for the video.

It is getting pretty brown here isn't it, John? At least there's no major fires yet this year, been evacuated each of the last two years and had both friends and family lose homes! I'm about done with the fires. You're photo looks a little foggy, are you just inland from the coast somewhere here in California? 

"That's all folks" cracked me up!

You guys have a great weekend!

Stoti

Welcome to AGN! This was an entertaining video and like John said, what a beautiful spot. Apple orchards in Ireland, I never knew. I think of cattle and sheep when I think of farming/ranching in Ireland. Thank you for the video.

It is getting pretty brown here isn't it, John? At least there's no major fires yet this year, been evacuated each of the last two years and had both friends and family lose homes! I'm about done with the fires. You're photo looks a little foggy, are you just inland from the coast somewhere here in California? 

"That's all folks" cracked me up!

You guys have a great weekend!

Stoti

Hi Stoti,

I'm about 20 miles inland in Santa Barbara County. Tons of rabbits this year.

John

Nice, I love it down there. I went to school in San Diego, had my best friend at San Luis Obispo and buddies going to school in Santa Barbara at the same time. I went up that way every year for Halloween at Isla Vista. What a party that was every year, holy smokes! Oh, the college years were crazy! Anyway, if you're ever up this way on vacation or something and want to shoot or fish, look me up. I'm basically surrounded by National Forrest and lots of other great places to shoot and fish.Have a great holiday weekend, Stoti