Evanix Should EVANIX Bring Back FULL-AUTO Rifles? (New Models)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evanix should come out with a Western lever action rifle using the shroud as an airtube.
Still the best post in the all thread.

I tried so hard to convince Mr lee to try something like this as far back as a decade ago but they are so focused on the semi guns that they even dropped the ultra reliable and affordable Rainstorm,....they lost me after that.

Some of us are touchy because our rights have already been infringed by unconstitutional regulations.

I like where you were going with your imagination there, but I would be the exception, I suppose. Not into passing my wife around and I take so many supplements & work out to the extent my T is probably at the highest level ever in my 40s.
You can take a joke, that's high T in my book!
This is a open opinion discuss .. there is a lot of members that are way pass 60 yerars there are almost no young members I imagine because the cost.. your comment is way out of line . Usually bullies are the ones who's wife get pouded to the groud while they to get pouded to .. you are new is really a bad thin if you are the kind of new members we get..
Got it. You're offended, my apologies. Agree to disagree?

You can take a joke, that's high T in my book!

Got it. You're offended, my apologies. Agree to disagree?
You're making a great start on this forum. Keep it up, the Mods have already edited your posts. Won't take much longer.

Also, what's your fixation with testosterone? Most of the 70 YO men on here have higher levels than the college aged soy boys with their stupid broccoli headed hair styles.

You do realize you can have super high T levels and not conduct yourself like an aggressive A-hole right? Men have respect for themselves and one another. Real men don't go around puffing their chests and telling random people on the internet that their wife cucks them.

I agree... But I really want one that looks like an M4 ...they can get a tank in the butt and handguard now! ...and a Plenum in the fake mag like the DRS.

View attachment 453539
This is possibly the WORST idea ever. I can’t even begin to describe how bad it is

To the mods running the forum..PLEASE ban all discussions on full auto airguns. Just like you banned all discussions on the Barrel and Moderator forum prohibiting any talk of making or evaluation of moderator internals.

If one raises red flags with the alphabet orgs, then BOTH should. JMNSHO

This is possibly the WORST idea ever. I can’t even begin to describe how bad it is

To the mods running the forum..PLEASE ban all discussions on full auto airguns. Just like you banned all discussions on the Barrel and Moderator forum prohibiting any talk of making or evaluation of moderator internals.

Booo

I remember a couple decades ago people had the same fears regarding big bore airguns. That since people then were making 9mm, .45 and even .50 airguns with the same power as centerfire pistols, that it wouldn’t be long before all airguns ended up being regulated.

Big bores didn’t cause that to happen however and IMHO it’s a very good thing that we didn’t self-regulate back then. I’ve only got a couple of .30’s now, but I’m glad the option is available to me should I choose to buy a true big bore one day.

I don’t think we should discourage the development of full-auto either. Airguns just aren’t being used in any significant manner for criminal activity and we shouldn’t have to walk on eggshells or behave like our hobby is a danger to society. I’ve got two select-fire BB guns and one select-fire pellet gun and having that full-auto option makes those guns a little bit more fun.

Let’s say we were to restrict mention of them and that manufacturers imposed a voluntary ban and blackballed venders who sold them, then where exactly would we draw the line and why? Should the select-fire Crosman BB guns be banned too? How about paintball, gel blasters or nerf? If not, then why not, since we’d be restricting ourselves based on public image rather than genuine safety concerns in all cases anyway? If we’re worried about a Sidewinder being too similar to an assault rifle, well the same holds true for a Crosman R1. In fact it actually holds true whether it has a happy switch or not.

And the whole low-t, cuck thing is beneath the dignity of this forum. We should be able to disagree about topics without resorting to juvenile insults.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airgun Al
Airguns just aren’t being used in any significant manner for criminal activity and we shouldn’t have to walk on eggshells or behave like our hobby is a danger to society.

Oh..your absolutely correct. Homeless persons aren't part of normal society..no worries. TTIC

When exactly do we start being concerned for our hobby? When criminal felons find out they can legally purchase and use semi and full auto airguns? Especially when they look like an M4?

The time to walk on eggshells is BEFORE the politicians get a hard-on to regulate our sport or what we are allowed to use. Personally I have no desire to become the UK and only be allowed to use 12ft/lbs or less..or not be able to use moderators..or have to pay a licensing fee for what I shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh..your absolutely correct. Homeless persons aren't part of normal society..no worries. TTIC

When exactly do we start being concerned for our hobby? When criminal felons find out they can legally purchase and use semi and full auto airguns? Especially when they look like an M4?

The time to walk on eggshells is BEFORE the politicians get a hard-on to regulate our sport or what we are allowed to use. Personally I have no desire to become the UK and only be allowed to use 12ft/lbs or less..or not be able to use moderators..or have to pay a licensing fee for what I shoot.
And the airgun in question was…a Gamo Shadow. It wasn’t full-auto, it wasn’t a big bore and it didn’t even look like an AR.

Statistically speaking, this is neither significant nor a trend. You could certainly find similar crimes committed with hammers, machetes and baseball bats. In fact, I’d be willing to bet that you could find far more crimes committed with them.

If we use your analogy, then airguns should have been outlawed shortly after the Lewis and Clark era, in the early 1800's.
Full auto airguns are far less fatal than kitchen knifes, or baseball bats, both of which are not outlawed, unless you reside somewhere odd like California.

How American of you. I thought you guys were all about freedom... but you're advocating for MORE censorship?

Full-auto airguns exist. We should be allowed to talk about them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.