Other Show your CO2 pistols

Did you receive it yet?
Yes! I picked it up on the 25th of February. It's quite pellet fussy, even with a variety of flat heads, but seems okay with RWS Hobby. It is a blast to shoot, but isn't the powerful airgun I imagined it to be. My plan is to turn down a longer length of barrel to improve the fps, just short of time... :confused:

Reactions: borne2fly
Here's mine,
10" barrel off a 1322, my own trigger sear, my own full length shroud/moderator and bolt handle. Millett red dot was a craigs list special, 10 bucks. Grips were blanks off ebay. Quiet and accurate like it's supposed to be.
87011a24-bf9f-4fd1-ad46-3701924cb7ae-1_all_177.jpg

Yes! I picked it up on the 25th of February. It's quite pellet fussy, even with a variety of flat heads, but seems okay with RWS Hobby. It is a blast to shoot, but isn't the powerful airgun I imagined it to be. My plan is to turn down a longer length of barrel to improve the fps, just short of time... :confused:
I run 14.3gr domed in mine, no jamming at all which I attribute to the rounded nose on the pellets. I get about 35 shots per cylinder but limit it to 30 and dry fire the last few until it goes full-auto and dies. Otherwise it could jam as the auto-loader isn’t fully cycling. That’s something to avoid because some of the auto-loader internals are a bit delicate and you don’t want them getting “slammed” against a solid stop.
I also extended the barrel and set the gap to .002”, and that definitely brings up the fps

Reactions: Modski66
Is that a factory length air tube with a long steel breech? Looks super shot and cool.
Thx
Ray
It's a standard 2240/2300t with a cut and recrowned .22 barrel and a disco front sight. The breech is POM to keep it light but I may change back to a steel breech because i kind of like the weight. I cut 3 coils of the hammer spring and it increases the shot count to about 40 at consistent speed. I can get 5 shot ragged hole at 10 yards. Hoping to make it a .25 stubby soon, just need to turn the barrel.