• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Show your CO2 pistols

What does the pcp conversion do? I’m new to all this stuff sorry
Pluses for conversion:
- Not as temperature sensitive as CO2.
- Many more shots per fill.

Cons for conversion:
- Need to tether a hose and tank to shoot. (Note this can be done with little 8-13ci tanks, but still somethine extra to lug around.)

Reactions: WildWestShot
IMG_1034.jpeg

Reactions: xsarfc9x
I used to have a few co2 pistols that I shot quite regularly then got out of them. My interest is peaking again in replicas. I picked up this Baikal Makarov a couple years ago. Not because its a great shooter. It’s probably the crummiest air pistol I have ever used. I got it since they are actually produced on the same lines as the 9x19. To me its not a copy its an actual makarov purpose built to be a BB gun. The bakelite PMM grip was hard to find.
GDMVtJT.jpeg

Last edited:
I got the same one but with the black grips, a few years ago. Terrible accuracy with BBs, but I only shot a dozen BBs through it once I discovered it had a rifled barrel. Since then I’ve only shot pellets (remove mag, insert pellet, reinsert mag) and the accuracy improvement has been absolutely dramatic.

Now, I have to rack it back and drop the mag for every pellet I place into the breech, which means that slide gets moved a lot. So I’m pretty liberal with greasing that slide. Some other CO2 guns I have are made of a sort of zinc alloy and the slides wear out in no time, no matter how well maintained. Not the Makarov … it’s all steel and just as tight as the day I got it. And I’ve put thousands of pellets through it

Last edited:
Reactions: IanC and Modski66
My .22 Crosman Mark l with a shrouded 8” barrel and all the trigger components were polished. the bolt probe was modified for better air flow along with the valve being lightly worked on too. The grips are from the late R&B and the aluminum knobs were custom. Right now it has a BSA red dot on a 3D printed scope mount.

IMG_1276.jpeg

I have got an opportunity to buy a Crosman C40, it has a miss-fire fault, but I have had a Crosman Kimar CK92, which is mechanically very similar, and got that working reliably.
What does the collective wisdom of the forum have to say on this allegedly 'rare' pistol?

Edit: If I do buy it, this will technically be pre-showing one of my co2 pistols... 😜

1719929323668.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: IanC