• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sig Sauer 1911 We The People CO2 BB Pistol air pistol

Does anyone have experience with this model or with Sig Sauer in general?
Making up my mind about my next purchase.SIG Sauer 1911 We The People CO2 BB Pistol
  • Co2
  • Metal Construction
  • 17 rd BB magazine 
  • Realistic Blowback
  • Field-Strippable
  • "We the People" and "1776" engraved on the slide
  • Unique 50 Stars grip (25 on each side)
  • Weathered finish
  • Fixed white dot sights
  • Skeletonized Trigger and Hammer
Caliber: 0.177" (4.5mm), ... Max Velocity: 340 fps, ... Loudness: 2-Low-Medium, ... Barrel Length: 4.5", ... Overall Length: 8.5", ... Shot Capacity: 17, ... Barrel: Smooth bore, ... Front Sight: Blade, ... Rear Sight: Fixed, ... Scopeable: No, ... Suggested for: Plinking/Fun, ... Action: Semiautomatic, ... Safety: Manual, ... Powerplant: CO2, ... Function: Repeater, ... Blowback: Yes, ... Material: Full metal, ... Body Type: Pistol, ... Fixed/adj. power: Fixed, ... Weight: 2.2 lbs

Thanks for your wisdom in this decision,
Wes

These 1911's labelled "Sig Sauer" are actually made by GSG in Germany. They are in most respects the same as their .22LR rimfire 1911 counterparts, which are in fact not bad for a plinking pistol. From a quality perspective, even though they carry the name Sig Sauer, they're not the same as the larger caliber 1911's (or other) pistols made by Sig.

As a training tool for the real deal, absolutely great. They handle the same and are a lot cheaper to shoot. For plinking, 100% fun guaranteed. But then again, I'm a bit biased because in my opinion the 1911 is the greatest pistol ever made, period! (with the Sig Sauer P226 and P320 right behind them).

I'm pretty sure they are made by KTW, they make guns for different brand suppliers such as the Colt Combat Commander, Sig We the People, Springfield Mill Spec., Tangfolio (sic), and others, they are considered the best of the more affordable blow back BB air pistols on the market today, they also make other platforms such as the Beretta series off the mod 92 and m-8 versions.
The really nice thing about the KTW 1911 is that they are all the same guns internally and all take the same magazines, KTW supplies the guns in the raw to the different companies that offer them and who finish the guns with different finishes and apply their own branding and logos.

Last edited:
I have the Colt Commander, the same gun in different costume. It has worked fine for years. I have done no real maintenance to it, just a drop of pellgun oil on every CO2. Get a spare mag and a BB speed loader. I use it for holster presentation drills from my carry holster. Occasionally kill a mouse with it, not one shot, they need to be sprayed with BBs.

Reactions: Moe M.