Sig sauer p365 magazine leak problems

Please describe in detail what exactly is happening. Pictures with arrows will be helpful. Details details and is it still under warranty? Have you been using pellgun oil on the Co2 before inserting?

Since NOBODY seems to know I'll give it a shot. I don't own that particular gun but the mechanics should be pretty much straight forward. 

One pic is the firing pin under the slide and the other is where the main seals and spring go well i loaded a co2 in the magazine i was getting ready to go shooting and the co2 started leaking alot when i looked at the screw that holds the main seal a piece of the seal was sticking out. Its a brand new magazine the reason i show the firing pin is sometimes when i shoot it will go full auto till the co2 is gone and sometimes it will despense all the co2 in on shot and sometimes it shoots fine
1595044851_5257522975f1273f360bfa7.60495530.jpg
1595044853_1427541125f1273f594f143.49763325.jpg
 i saw a review where someone said the firing pin gets stuck or is to long sig needs to recal this airgun p365 about 90% of reviews are about the same problem i got 

I would just send it back for an exchange or refund if it's new. That's unacceptable! I would contact the seller and request a shippers label so you don't have to spend your own money to return a defective gun to begin with. You shouldn't have to tinker with a NEW DEFECTIVE GUN!

That full auto syndrome is from the gun sensing too low pressure then does that typical HELL RAISING SUICIDAL DUMP to piss all the air out. Probably because of a bad seal.

IF!!! you're STUCK WITH IT the only thing I may suggest is to use Alphabet org Auto Trans Stop Leak Quick Fix where the co2 goes into the magazine and where that goes into the gun too. That should swell up the o-rings and seals to seal any possible leak with enough applications if your seals aren't too far gone. Good Luck.

The co2 isn't sealing properly and is taking in far less pressure than is needed for normal operation. Thus senses low pressure and full auto dump. Check if there's an obstruction where the magazine goes into the gun right where the co2 goes from the magazine to the co2 feed inlet of the gun both ends be sure no obstruction on both ends.

Another noteworthy try is to install the new co2 screw it in to pierce then back that screw out maybe 1/8 of a turn maybe it's sitting too far up.

There's no obstruction i will try backing out the co2 when i buy more i wasted 15 cartridges trying to figure it out i called sig there sending me a new mag i have a brand new mag its not the magazine i have three and its happend to all my mags why does it only dump half the co2 on the first shot after that if there's any co2 left it shoots fine i think its a faulty firing mechanism where the firing pin hits the co2 im thinking when the firing pin hits the co2 to release the gas the firing pin doesn't return all the way back fast enough or the firing pin is going to far in and releasing to much co2 im not the only one having this issue thats why i think its a manufacturing flaw they didnt field test this gun sig sauer needs to recall this gun thanks 

Had same problem.
I disassembled the mag completely. Checked all of rings and all were intact. I worked from bottom to top. Reassembled all of rings with silicone grease. Worked on top end where "firing pin" is held in with spanner nut. Disassembled, inspected and reassembled with silicone grease. Tightened spanner nut with small, angled needle nose pliers. I tested each o ring section with a cartridge. The problem ended up being the firing pin seals. The silicone grease took care of it.
I oiled the mag and gun with silicone oil.
It now runs BETTER than new.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: nwphil
Had same problem.
I disassembled the mag completely. Checked all of rings and all were intact. I worked from bottom to top. Reassembled all of rings with silicone grease. Worked on top end where "firing pin" is held in with spanner nut. Disassembled, inspected and reassembled with silicone grease. Tightened spanner nut with small, angled needle nose pliers. I tested each o ring section with a cartridge. The problem ended up being the firing pin seals. The silicone grease took care of it.
I oiled the mag and gun with silicone oil.
It now runs BETTER than new.
Hope this helps.
Hi,
newbie here with airsoft guns
Just got a replica of my P365, and upon mounting the co2, notice right away that is leaking. I got it as tight as one can, and still hissing.
What I would like to hear, is if there is any solution for the leaking, or it's part of the deal - nothing can be done to fix it
Thanks for the help

Last edited: