• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sighting in a Pard NV008s LRF on an Evol .30

Can this mount be adjusted up or down, account of my Leishiy shoots to high for regular adjustment. Run out of Y at 300 to get up to my poi in my pard 008, and the poi is still a bit high.
@rtoler45 The only way I’ve found to adjust the mount that comes with the Pard NV008s is to use shims. The Eagle Vision mount can be adjusted vertically.

up cant or down ? will the eagle Vision go both ways, I would have to shim up more the I want. lol .0039 "
I believe that the Eagle Vision mounts move horizontally and vertically. I suggest checking their site for small details. They have a few adjustable mounts. I ’ve only shimmed the Pard factory mount for vertical adjustment.

If you want the ultimate adjustability for your Pard NV008S LRF then you need to look at this Eagle Vision mount.

View attachment 369696
@B_y_r_o_n I just noticed what you did here. Your mount is similar to my mount except it appears to be shorter and has a single point to mount the base to the guns rail. Also you flipped it around so that the windage adjustment screw faces you. It also appears that your Pard mounts directly to this mount. How does that work? Are any additional pieces needed? Thanks for sharing. I was very slow to catch this.

@B_y_r_o_n I just noticed what you did here. Your mount is similar to my mount except it appears to be shorter and has a single point to mount the base to the guns rail. Also you flipped it around so that the windage adjustment screw faces you. It also appears that your Pard mounts directly to this mount. How does that work? Are any additional pieces needed? Thanks for sharing. I was very slow to catch this.

I believe the only difference between your mount and mine is that mine has a one piece attachment to the rifle. I flipped mine to get the desired eye relief. Pard attaches using two screws up through the top rail. There are multiple holes so can be mounted it different location if needed. No additional pieces required.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezana4CE
I believe the only difference between your mount and mine is that mine has a one piece attachment to the rifle. I flipped mine to get the desired eye relief. Pard attaches using two screws up through the top rail. There are multiple holes so can be mounted it different location if needed.

@B_y_r_o_n Your rail appears to be shorter as well. I like what you did with it. I'm familiar with those screws. I figured it was that simple. Just thought I'd ask to be sure. Thank you.