• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Simmons Pistol Scope TRADED!

Classified Status
SOLD
May 1, 2024
I have a Simmons Pistol scope. Model #7733. It is no longer made. It came on My Super Redhawk .44 Mag. I have never used it. I took it off to use the Iron sights.
I would like to trade it for .22 cal Pellets. They sold for $129 new. So I thought maybe a trade would be better than a Cash sale. I Am thinking 3 tins of pellets, 18-25 gr.?
We each pay our own Postage, and I will insure the scope for $100 is case of any damage during shipping.I will make sure it is packaged well o shipping. Cosmetically it is in great shape. There is one small nick in the Silver finish on the outside of the eye glass is clear and bright and the audible clicks of the Turrets are easily heard. The nick can be seen in the Pic’s. Let Me know if you are interested. This is My first time selling anything here, but I have purchased a couple items here. I am a straight shooter and never cheat anyone. So if you need an inexpensive Pistol scope let Me know. It is a 2x20. Thanks,
Grant

IMG_1241.jpeg

IMG_1243.jpeg

IMG_1242.jpeg

Last edited: