Crosman Single shot shooter

3x9x33 Leupold fine duplex bkl # 258 single low mil spec scope ring is perfect for my made in the USA ld pistol as it leaves the loading port open better than the cantalever mount I was using before this sweet shooter is the ultimate back yard gun producing 13 fpe with a 11 inch barrel and 14.3 jsbs tethered and regulated with 1200 psi hpa and that great hot valve I own Russian guns German guns Korean guns but this made in the USA vintage Mac 1 ld is the best 500 dollars I ever invested in a air gun dimes all day long.

IMG_0049.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

3x9x33 Leupold fine duplex bkl # 258 single low mil spec scope ring is perfect for my made in the USA ld pistol as it leaves the loading port open better than the cantalever mount I was using before this sweet shooter is the ultimate back yard gun producing 13 fpe with a 11 inch barrel and 14.3 jsbs tethered and regulated with 1200 psi hpa and that great hot valve I own Russian guns German guns Korean guns but this made in the USA vintage Mac 1 ld is the best 500 dollars I ever invested in a air gun dimes all day long.

View attachment 475429

View attachment 475430
love the use of scope rings for the bi pod

Something to be said about simple guns guns with great triggers. LDs check the box. I think newer ppl get caught up in all the new bells and whistles and over look them.

The top one is a LD .22 and the bottom one was at Mac1 at some point but not an LD. It's in .177 and has an LW barrel.

The .22 usually sports a nice Clearidge scope ,it's on another gun for testing, but I can hit spinners out to 75m consistently once dialed in.

IMG_20240629_180935.jpg

IMG_20240629_180858.jpg

Something to be said about simple guns guns with great triggers. LDs check the box. I think newer ppl get caught up in all the new bells and whistles and over look them.

The top one is a LD .22 and the bottom one was at Mac1 at some point but not an LD. It's in .177 and has an LW barrel.

The .22 usually sports a nice Clearidge scope ,it's on another gun for testing, but I can hit spinners out to 75m consistently once dialed in.

View attachment 476256

View attachment 476257

You can never have too many lds most of mine where bought when you could find them at auctions I used to post ads at store bulletin boards send them to Tim for a ld makeover couple of venoms some got Burris sights no longer available all my children and grandchildren will have one of these will they know what they have I doubt it I’m making stock for all of them as you can no longer buy one

IMG_0821.jpeg