size of pellets

Yes, they are all .22 cal ...the .218-.217-.216 is refering to the bore diameter of your rifle..
Usually with pellets, if you use the wrong diameter, there is a lot of forgiveness because of the shape of the projectile.
it can make a slight difference in accuracy and percision...not going to make a difference to the average plinker, but maybe to a benchrest or FT shooter.
The diameter of the projectile plays a bigger part when using slugs, where the fit plays a bigger role.
That is when you can "slug the rifle" ...if you wanted to do that..here is a video on the process

Yes, they are all .22 cal ...the .218-.217-.216 is refering to the bore diameter of your rifle..
Usually with pellets, if you use the wrong diameter, there is a lot of forgiveness because of the shape of the projectile.
it can make a slight difference in accuracy and percision...not going to make a difference to the average plinker, but maybe to a benchrest or FT shooter.
The diameter of the projectile plays a bigger part when using slugs, where the fit plays a bigger role.
That is when you can "slug the rifle" ...if you wanted to do that..here is a video on the process
Thank you, very helpful. I can't find my bore Diameter of my ghost all the info that came with it just says .22 cal. I'm shooting JSB jumbo heavy 18.13gr
pellets and they are very accurate. when i went to order some more i saw all the different sizes and got confused. Guess ill stick with what works.
Thanks again for the link.