Skout Airguns Feature Friday - EVO Bottle ON-OFF

Love how you guys are always seeking to improve!
Replacing that tiny lttle o-ring after a little chunk getting bit off was an irritation and a dump of air
can this be applied to the Epoch?
if not..i'm gonna need some of those o-rings soon ;)
The system will indeed fit onto the Epochs!

Reactions: Moses888
What is the cost of the new on off valve ? When will it be available for stand alone purchase ? Someone out there with an evo please weight the actual bare weight and post it up.
the new on/off is available for purchase .. i tried to call Darryl on Friday, but just missed him so i do not know the price.
i can let you know tomorrow ;)
Another member weighed his barrel and it was 2lbs 2 ozs
Edit -- the on/off is not available .. someone made an oops ...then went on vacation :ROFLMAO: ..should be available soon

Last edited:
the new on/off is available for purchase .. i tried to call Darryl on Friday, but just missed him so i do not know the price.
i can let you know tomorrow ;)
Another member weighed his barrel and it was 2lbs 2 ozs
Ok thanks man. I meant the gun with stock 25” barrel no scope or extra bolted on accessories. Just curious how much under 10 lbs it is. I only want one if it would be a feasible hunting gun.

Reactions: Dairyboy
I'd rather not deal with the o-rings
I have a new valve on the way
the little o ring eventually gets a little pie wedge cut out of it, and i have to dump the air tank to replace it:confused:
Though the cost of the piece can buy you a lot of o-rings, i'd rather not have to deal with the constant replacement
Yeah easy fix but right you have to empty the tank. How long on average did you get out of an oring? Plus I would have to get some from Skout as that oring is super hard and I don’t have any of those. Two left in my spares kit. They said they would send them free of charge though. Their customer support is awesome.

Well..i got really quick at it because of the frequency
Dump air...remove the clip at end of valve-push through the valve-remove oring-grease new one and set into the hole-pop the valve back in-replace clip..air it up
My oring usually clipped when i shut it down under higher pressures..but not always
it's just more reliable with a pin valve than an oring