Slow leaks on PP700 ??

Replace EVERY oring in the gun with quality o rings. I never even shot my gun when it arrived. I took it out of the box and took it apart. I have never had a leak and I have had mine apart 100 times doing mods. It will cost you the best $10 you will ever invest in the gun.

Vet

You wouldn't happen to have a list handy of all those different o-ring sizes would you?

That would be really handy to have.

Will I need to order online and get a better "grade" of o-ring when I do this?

Thanks

Ray

I have two of these guns, both in 177 and both have carbine stocks on them. The PP700W is shooting CPUM's in the 650 fps area and the PP700S-A is in the 700fps area with the same pellet.

The "W" will hold air forever, where the "S-A" leaks about 200 bar every 10 hours .... not enough for a few hours out hunting to bother me .. but close. I really do need to change out the "O" rings as everyone says the O rings that come with the gun are "FUDGE"

wll

4mm x 1.5

5mm x 1.5

8mm x 1.5

9mm x 1.5

11mm x 1.5

12.5mm x 1.5

13mm x 1.5

21mm x 3 

All buna-n 70, 

All the ones in the gun are junk. They are just good enough for a test drive. 

Are these first set of numbers the ID or OD of the particular o-ring?

I understand the second number is the cross section size.

Thanks

Ray

Having done a TOTAL reseal on my personal PP700 shortly after receiving, it worked leak free for near 2 years until getting a slow leak.

Ultimately found the poppet to be at fault removing the white delrin end and machining a new one .... Fixed.

Scott

I sure hope an o-ring job fixes mine cause I'd be out in the cold with machining a new poppet.

Thanks

Ray