• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Small scope for Feinwerkbau Sport

Possibly. I am thinking along the lines of a restored k2...

Leupold 3-9 EFR

PXL_20220703_004957705.jpg

Maybe look at a Burris Timberline 4.5-14x32AO Burris recommended for air rifles, or a Hawke 2-7x32AO, Airmax. Airmax has a good air rifle reticle for aim points. Upscale, US Optics TS-12x is short and light.
I did. The Burris is not available. Clearidge sells the same scope as that Burris, but it is only available in silver. Hawke is not happy with the fact that my springers eat their scopes. They have declined to fix/repair/replace them for me. I will look at the US Optics scope...thank you.

Last edited:
I did. Not available.
I think you might have posed a $1000 dollar question. Honestly, I thought the Hawke warranty was no questions asked. And, they did not ask any questions. They simply told me under no circumstances would they replace another scope for me. I should add, I sent the same scope in exactly two times.

The fact is some hard springers eat scopes; even scopes designed for springers.

Last edited:
makes me wonder just what springer rated is ? might mean springer up to XX FPE ? Rated for 20 FPE or under ? what is the standard for rating a Springer scope ?
Hard to say how they "rate" them. It is the back and forth actions of the spring and recoil that messes the older designed scopes up. I see some videos of scope techs slamming them around on tables and then remounting them to check operating conditions, but this is not really the back and forth actions that jostles internals around.