Snowpeak m25 help

Hi.
Im new to this PcP world and would need some advice. I Just bought a Artemis snowpeak m25 .177 with scope, bipod, handpump, 5L O2 tank and alot of different pellets for what I think is a reasonable price (400$). Ive done some shots with it and it feels kinda Nice, but I dont have anything other than my old crappy springer to compare with. The seller Said it was possible to change barrels and stuff to .22 and bigger, but where on earth do I find parts to this gun ?

Hi.
Im new to this PcP world and would need some advice. I Just bought a Artemis snowpeak m25 .177 with scope, bipod, handpump, 5L O2 tank and alot of different pellets for what I think is a reasonable price (400$). Ive done some shots with it and it feels kinda Nice, but I dont have anything other than my old crappy springer to compare with. The seller Said it was possible to change barrels and stuff to .22 and bigger, but where on earth do I find parts to this gun ?
In theory you can change barrels. Dont think you can buy the parts anywhere.
Not only the barrel, the cockingbolt/loadingprobe have to be switched.
The larger calibers have larger plenum and barrel, so the shroud is also to short.

Dont think about it. Yust buy other pcp's with larger caliber.

Artemis/Snowpeak parts are hard or impossible to get.

Reactions: coastal drifter
I have three P35s but no M25. I got Krale to order me a barrel from SPA but they had to wait for it to ship from SPA with some guns they ordered. I took about a year to get it. So if you are very patient you may be able to get them. But I agree with the input that it is not worth doing. Krale has those guns for $320. You probably would not save much switching calibers and if you do it, you will probably want to switch it right back. I bought 3 P35s to have one in each caliber. I still spent less than for 1 "high end" airgun.

It is not at all difficult to hand pump airguns. I did it for months at first. I am bigger but probably older. But it isn't really a weight or strength issue at least until you get up over 3000 psi. Roughly 200 bar. The last 50 bar or so will be more difficult but I bet if you just put your weight on the hand pump you can do it if you want. You don't have to fill to 250. If the gun is regulated you just have to fill above the regulator pressure. If it is unregulated you may not even want to fill to 250 bar. My Prod is unregulated and it shot better at it's original tune filled to 2500 psi. Try it and see what you think. I did not buy a compressor until I got my Avenger. It can be filled to 300 bar and I did it once with a hand pump but I did not think it was much fun. It also holds three times the air volume as the Prod so it took a lot more pumps. But I still hand pumped it for a few months before getting my Yong Heng. Some people do it for years. It is very possible, it's just a little bit of a workout. I like filling from my SCBA bottle but I kept my hand pumps and will use them if my compressor every breaks.

Reactions: coastal drifter
Buy yourself A compressor before buying more guns smaller compressors are good to fill your guns directly larger ones are better for tanks. I would probably keep the one you have in .177 as your shot count will be better until you get a compressor. I always try to buy the best I can afford. In the long run it pays for itself.

Reactions: Dogowsky