• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Pistol Snowpeak PP750 .177 Cal Side Lever Pistol with Extras $325.00

Classified Status
SOLD
SOLD pending funds

The Snowpeak PP750 is a very nice crossover between an air rifle and an air pistol, thanks to the buttplate, mounted on two extendable steel sliding rods that can be extended to a lockable stock.

The filling pressure of the air cylinder is 250 bar and thanks to a regulator, the pressure will stay consistent independent of the pressure in the cylinder. Cocking is done with a sidelever and the trigger pull is adjustable.

This Snowpeak PP750 comes with open sights, but also features a dovetail rail for mounting a rifle scope or red dot.

Snowpeak PP750 Specifications:

Action – Multi Shot Side Lever
Power Type – PCP
Ammo Type – Pellet
Stock – Synthetic Tactical
Trigger – Adjustable
Total Length – 40cm
Barrel Length – 20cm
Weight – 1.47kg
.177 – 9 shots

Include ( 1 ) one Fill Probe, ( 1 ) one Factory Single Shot Tray, ( 1 ) one 9-Shot Factory Magazine.

Also included are the following EXTRAS: ( 3 ) three CARM 8-Shot Magazines, 1/2-20 Thread Adapter, Titanium 11mm Adapter, extra 15-inch Carbine Rifle Barrel, Shroud Nut for rifle barrel, Picatinny Bottom Adapter.

I have all of the original Factory Boxes and Information, and there are no issues, shoots great and holds air for ever.

I will ship the pistol in the original factory cardboard box inside a shipping box. Ships Free to lower 48 states only.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

I have this listed on my website so you can purchase it with a credit card; www.uncletomsplace.net

Thank you,
ThomasT

Snowpeak PP750 factory photo.png
Snowpeak PP750.1a.jpg
Snowpeak PP750.2.jpg
Snowpeak PP750.3.jpg
Snowpeak PP750.4a.jpg

Last edited: