• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Pistol Snowpeak PP800R .177 cal PCP Pistol to be given away FREE

Classified Status
NLA
Hello everyone,

I am no longer shooting any .177 caliber pellets and I have this almost new Snowpeak PP800R .177 cal PCP Pistol along with 3-CARM magazines, 1-each short stock barrel, 1-each long barrel and free shipping to the lower 48 states.

The “catch” is the Winner must already have someone chosen that they will give the Pistol to, like their son, daughter, wife, neighbor, etc. To pay it forward to someone that wants to be involved with the sport / hobby of airgun shooting and is not fortunate enough to own an airgun.

The rules are simple: send me a PM in as few words as possible something about the person you have chosen and why you wish to help them. Your PM must be sent to me by midnight July 4th, 2024.

Please note: Due to the AGN rules you must send only PM’s ( personal message ) to me and NOT posted within the forum.

I will announce the winner just as fast as I can digest all of the replies.

EDIT: #1 I sent this out a couple of months ago to be tuned so it is basically a stock Snowpeak / Artemis / Diana. This pistol is very accurate out to 10-meters.

EDIT #2: The winner is @ChickenDumpling / Norm

Have a great day,
ThomasT
Snowpeak PP-800R.jpg

Last edited: