Diana Soft Transport Case for Diana Bandit

CBKidd

Mar 6, 2024
Fellow Pistoleros--- What are you folks using to transport your Diana Bandit or similar pistol (w/moderator) back/forth to the range? I'm looking for a decent soft case for this purpose. The Boyt case for the TC Contender pistol is just a little short, works OK though, for my Chaser pistol w/moderator. I do like the Boyt, but it's just a little short both on length and height to clear the moderated and scoped Bandit. My moderated and red-dotted Chaser fits in there nicely, though. You know, it's always SOMETHING.... Open for suggestions.

Reactions: Bandito
I have a midway case that would probably work. Would need to take the mod off and put it in a sock or something. The boyts one is quite large as well. Otherwise you are looking at a carbine case that will be excessively large.
1000011586.jpg

Reactions: Bandito and sekiar
I have a midway case that would probably work. Would need to take the mod off and put it in a sock or something. The boyts one is quite large as well. Otherwise you are looking at a carbine case that will be excessively large.View attachment 471044
Really like your TC!

The Boyt case is nice, and will work with a Diana Chaser, AirBug, or Artemis CP2 pistol w/moderator attached. However, the Diana Bandit's barrel is a bit longer, though, just enough that it WON'T fit inside the Boyt. As I said, I really don't want to be removing/installing the moderator with each range trip. I'm looking hard at the UTG 25" "Homeland Security" soft case. This one looks like it will work nicely, and is not overly large. Does anyone have/use the UTG case, and what do you think of it construction/materials wise?

"ACE" cases has one that looks designed for a long-barreled TC Contender/Encore, and I think that one could work for the Bandit as well. I don't have any cases made by ACE, so not sure of the quality of construction with that outfit as well.

Last edited:
Undecided between UTG's 25" "Homeland Security" case or the 28" KIS soft case for the scoped/moderated Bandit. The KIS might even be TOO large, but then it has two handy-looking exterior pockets as well. Looks like you could put a lot of miscellaneous "range stuff" in those pockets-- like pellets, extra CO2 cartridges, patchworm/cleaning stuff, etc. And then there's also that ACE case for the Contender. HHmmmnnn--- Decisions, decisions... Comments welcome on any of these soft cases before I commit.

Reactions: Bandito