• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle ***SOLD***$140.00 REDUCTION***FX Wildcat MKIII Sniper .22 ***

Classified Status
SOLD
***SOLD***RIFLE IS AS NEW
Modifications include a larger cocking handle, plenum, Huma high flow transfer port, pellet probe, short FX moderator, additional sections can be added to it. This is a very accurate gun out to 100 yards (that's typically the farthest I shot it) and has complete power adjustability to shoot 18 gr or 25 gr pellets well over 1,000 fps if desired. I competed and typically shot the rifle around 975 fps with a 25 gr JSB Redesign. (The above statement is from previous owner.) He bought it new. I purchased, put five mags thru it @ 50 yds 1" squares on targets to check operation. Put in the safe and has just been sitting, so time to move it along. Decided conventional rifle style works better for me, so up for sale it goes.
(Scope,rings & Bipod NOT included) Included with rifle,(Not shown (2) magazines, fill probe).

Includes Barrel band. Short FX moderator pictured.
$1240.00 NOW $1100.00 SHIPPED

IMG_0380.JPEG
IMG_0393.JPEG
IMG_0394.JPEG
IMG_0381.JPEG

100_2627.JPG

Last edited: