• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD - .22 Cal Compact Hunter - Pick Your Poison

Classified Status
SOLD

TMH

Jul 26, 2020
CA, United States
I have too many .22 cal compact hunters which I use locally for taking the ground squirrels who burrow into our safety berms up at the big range.

To tell you the truth, I like each of these just as much as the others. They are all accurate, powerful and have great shot counts, smooth actions and fine triggers. And as such I will sell one or two, with the most popular ones going first.

The Impact was purchased brand new by me, and with the others I am the second owner. None have any issues or any real cosmetic blemishes. All will be sold with the accessories they came with, which will NOT include the scopes, rings or bipods shown in the photos below. All are priced to include shipping to CONUS, and to be paid for via PayPal 'Friends' payment (or money order).

Ask any questions via AGN PM. Time stamp of any 'I'll take it' message will always get first priority.

Thanks for looking and have a great holiday weekend.

Tom

*** SOLD *** FX Impact M3 Compact, Bronze, .22 - $1,465
IMG_2850.JPG

*** NLA *** Looks like I keep the Uragan as my ground squirrel hunter!
AGT Uragan Compact, Synthetic, .22 - $1,120
IMG_2851.JPG

*** SOLD *** AGT Vulcan 3 500, .22 - $1,260
IMG_2852.JPG

Last edited: